High Seas [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: High Seas [Quenched]

Postby sailorseal on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:14 pm

I really enjoy this map, especially in fog
Cook sailorseal

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Postby ViscountGort on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 am

hey guys,

haven't been on CC for.... well a couple years i think! got the newsletter today which came as a surprise so thought i'd come check out what's new.

sorry to dig up this old thread (there's a name for that right?! ;) ) but wanted to say a congrats to oaktown for doing such a great job with this High Seas map. as he very graciously said at the start of the thread this was an idea i had a long time ago and which i did some prelim work on but never got too far with. it's great to see it finished and needless to say i take none of the credit! actually maybe half of the credit. no, wait, none of the credit.

so thanks and well done to oaktown for taking a rough and shabbily implemented idea and turning it into an awesome map. =D>

all the best to all,

VG.
Corporal 1st Class ViscountGort

Postby pickleofdoom on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:00 pm

This is my favourite map.

:)
Colonel pickleofdoom

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 am

This is a good idea. I like it. Also we can call the troops, "Ships" and "Fleets" instead of armies.

But I don't see the List of Bonus Zones. Are there any BZ's on this map?
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 am

Never mind; I see it. :lol:
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 18
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to The Atlas