Luxembourg [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I]

Postby oaktown on Tue May 13, 2008 11:52 pm

ultimately you can do what you prefer with the bonuses, as long as you're fairly consistent with how you weight them... you could double them all if you like, just don't double a couple of bonuses and leave the other players screwed!

I have no concerns with the gameplay... in fact I'll even stamp this.
Image

I do, however, have a general concern about the recent appearance in the Foundry of what I see to be several very similar maps. Seems like a number of mapmakers are giving us small-scale maps of geographic regions with a potentially limited audience... Luxembourg, St Lawrence, San Marino, Haiti, and Iceland in Final Forge. There is nothing particularly wrong with any of these maps - in fact I think Iceland looks spectacular - I just want to caution mapmakers that by selecting a little region and making a straightforward map we might be making redundant products. It remains to be seen just how much demand there is out there for 20-30 territory maps of regions that less than 1% of users have any connection with. So to make one of these maps popular you either have to come up with something remarkable in terms of gameplay or remarkable in terms of graphics.
User avatar
Captain oaktown
 
Posts: 4552
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:24 pm
Location: majorcommand
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (12)
General Contribution (5)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Wed May 14, 2008 5:27 am

oaktown wrote:ultimately you can do what you prefer with the bonuses, as long as you're fairly consistent with how you weight them... you could double them all if you like, just don't double a couple of bonuses and leave the other players screwed!

I have no concerns with the gameplay... in fact I'll even stamp this.
Image

I do, however, have a general concern about the recent appearance in the Foundry of what I see to be several very similar maps. Seems like a number of mapmakers are giving us small-scale maps of geographic regions with a potentially limited audience... Luxembourg, St Lawrence, San Marino, Haiti, and Iceland in Final Forge. There is nothing particularly wrong with any of these maps - in fact I think Iceland looks spectacular - I just want to caution mapmakers that by selecting a little region and making a straightforward map we might be making redundant products. It remains to be seen just how much demand there is out there for 20-30 territory maps of regions that less than 1% of users have any connection with. So to make one of these maps popular you either have to come up with something remarkable in terms of gameplay or remarkable in terms of graphics.


Thanks for the stamp oaktown. I think the bonuses are okay now.

About the recent trend in small maps...I can only speak about my two maps in the list; Luxembourg and San Marino. While Luxembourg is a small map (19 territories), San Marino is not a small map at all. It is a standard 36 territory map. Maybe you were misled because San Marino is a very small state but the map is of a standard size, suitable for 6 player games in fact. As regards Luxembourg's success, only time will tell I guess. I had run a poll at the start of the map process to gauge the interest for a small map and the majority of respondents opted for a small map, so I am hoping they will like playing on this one.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I,Gp]

Postby oaktown on Wed May 14, 2008 8:34 am

My comment was not intended to say that any of these maps are bad... in fact there are a couple on that list that I really like. I was just noticing a trend, and the trend may be a reaction to all of the big, rather complicated maps we've been seeing lately. The challenge, as always, is coming up with something original - in terms of play, graphics, or concept - and as we're up to 80-something maps it's getting harder and harder to be original.

And you're correct - San Marino does look smaller than 36 territories! And Iceland isn't particularly small either, but both are smaller than Classic and fall into the general category that I've outlined.
User avatar
Captain oaktown
 
Posts: 4552
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:24 pm
Location: majorcommand
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (12)
General Contribution (5)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Wed May 14, 2008 8:42 am

oaktown wrote:My comment was not intended to say that any of these maps are bad... in fact there are a couple on that list that I really like. I was just noticing a trend, and the trend may be a reaction to all of the big, rather complicated maps we've been seeing lately. The challenge, as always, is coming up with something original - in terms of play, graphics, or concept - and as we're up to 80-something maps it's getting harder and harder to be original.

And you're correct - San Marino does look smaller than 36 territories! And Iceland isn't particularly small either, but both are smaller than Classic and fall into the general category that I've outlined.


Yes I know. I did not misunderstand your original comment! ;) Of course you can't always be original but as long as a map is nice to play on it's okay for me.

However I consider San Marino and Iceland with 36 territories as standard maps, ideal for 6 player games. The small maps are the ones that have 18-24 territories like Luxembourg and Doodle Earth.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I,Gp]

Postby zimmah on Wed May 14, 2008 10:08 am

don't you know luxembourg has a new flag?

Image
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I]

Postby RjBeals on Wed May 14, 2008 10:28 am

oaktown wrote:Seems like a number of mapmakers are giving us small-scale maps of geographic regions with a potentially limited audience... Luxembourg, St Lawrence, San Marino, Haiti, and Iceland in Final Forge.


Not to thread jack - but I think there is a greater interest in the small geographic straightforward maps than the larger mission oriented ones. It seems as though cairns and dim are the only ones who are complex map enthusiasts (at least for map makers that is). I simply make the maps that I personally would enjoy playing. And the community seems to push me along, so I continue.
Image
User avatar
Private RjBeals
 
Posts: 2507
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I]

Postby ZeakCytho on Wed May 14, 2008 2:36 pm

RjBeals wrote:
oaktown wrote:Seems like a number of mapmakers are giving us small-scale maps of geographic regions with a potentially limited audience... Luxembourg, St Lawrence, San Marino, Haiti, and Iceland in Final Forge.


Not to thread jack - but I think there is a greater interest in the small geographic straightforward maps than the larger mission oriented ones. It seems as though cairns and dim are the only ones who are complex map enthusiasts (at least for map makers that is). I simply make the maps that I personally would enjoy playing. And the community seems to push me along, so I continue.


QFT.

Congrats on the gameplay stamp, Ruben.
User avatar
Captain ZeakCytho
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I]

Postby TaCktiX on Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 pm

RjBeals wrote:
oaktown wrote:Seems like a number of mapmakers are giving us small-scale maps of geographic regions with a potentially limited audience... Luxembourg, St Lawrence, San Marino, Haiti, and Iceland in Final Forge.


Not to thread jack - but I think there is a greater interest in the small geographic straightforward maps than the larger mission oriented ones. It seems as though cairns and dim are the only ones who are complex map enthusiasts (at least for map makers that is). I simply make the maps that I personally would enjoy playing. And the community seems to push me along, so I continue.


[threadjack]I'm a mix of both. I like playing both complex maps and straightforward maps. The two active projects I've got (now that The Citadel is back online, I will be bringing Periodic Madness back as well) showcase this: one is straightforward with the only twist being its connectivity, the other is complex. I'll love playing on them both when they get to quench. I've got a third (dormant) project called Trench Warfare, and that's more complex than D-Day and Feudal War in some regards, and that's the only I will have the most fun working on, I just got busy with a couple of other (just as good) projects first.[/threadjack]

Congrats on the gameplay stamp, Ruben.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class TaCktiX
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: Rapid City, SD
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (6)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri May 16, 2008 3:48 am

Okay guys...enough with the thread jacking now!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I,Gp]

Postby fireedud on Tue May 20, 2008 8:18 pm

zimmah wrote:don't you know luxembourg has a new flag?

Image



you haven't addressed this, are you sticking with the old one or do you thinkn you will use the new one? ( I personally like the old one better).
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 - Updated: 12.05.08 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 am

fireedud wrote:
zimmah wrote:don't you know luxembourg has a new flag?

you haven't addressed this, are you sticking with the old one or do you thinkn you will use the new one? ( I personally like the old one better).


I didn't know you were monitoring me mate! :p

I will stick with the other one. Frankly what he said is not true since Luxembourg's flag hasn't changed at all. You can check it out yourself.

Right now I am waiting for gimil to check the graphics so I won't be making any further updates until then.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby pamoa on Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 am

I don't know if you have been allready told so, so sorry if I'm reapeating others suggestions.

Why is Luxemburg city northern border different from all the other region borders?
Is the territory part of Lëtzebuerg and should be hold in order to get the +3 bonus?

An other minor point is the spelling of Lëtzebuerg, as you used the ë shouldn't you spell it Lëtzebürg as it seems to me that ue is a way of spelling ü with keyboard without accent.
De gueules à la tour d'argent ouverte, crénelée de trois pièces, sommée d'un donjon ajouré, crénelé de deux pièces

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class pamoa
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:18 am
Location: Confederatio Helvetica
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)
Map Contribution (3)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Wed May 21, 2008 4:13 am

pamoa wrote:I don't know if you have been allready told so, so sorry if I'm reapeating others suggestions.

Why is Luxemburg city northern border different from all the other region borders?
Is the territory part of Lëtzebuerg and should be hold in order to get the +3 bonus?

An other minor point is the spelling of Lëtzebuerg, as you used the ë shouldn't you spell it Lëtzebürg as it seems to me that ue is a way of spelling ü with keyboard without accent.


Yes, I have already explained about Luxembourg City in a previous post. Check it out.

About Lëtzebuerg...that's the name I found on an official site. Keep in mind it's Luxembourgish not German.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby gimil on Wed May 21, 2008 8:33 am

Seems there been a few things brought up. Ill give it the once over after you next update :)
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby graulenst on Wed May 21, 2008 1:30 pm

I'm just happy someone wised up and named a terr. after me. ;)

(Graulinster)

Congrats on the stamp and i really like the moody blues you use on your maps.
User avatar
Private graulenst
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:53 am
Location: Salem, MA
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby t-o-m on Wed May 21, 2008 3:01 pm

the cont names seem a bit detached from the mini-map

the terit names are very small aswel
Colonel t-o-m
 
Posts: 2824
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Redistributing wealth
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu May 22, 2008 3:28 am

gimil wrote:Seems there been a few things brought up. Ill give it the once over after you next update :)


Gimil I'm still waiting for your feedback on those flags. Let me know what you want me to do so that I can proceed with this one.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby pamoa on Thu May 22, 2008 4:18 am

I must say those flags are really off theme. Your maps are about these small states heritage of the pre-industrial europe. And you put some straight square flags.
Maybe you should try something like flying ones Image.

I know it's hard managing 3 maps on parrallel. ;)
De gueules à la tour d'argent ouverte, crénelée de trois pièces, sommée d'un donjon ajouré, crénelé de deux pièces

Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class pamoa
 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:18 am
Location: Confederatio Helvetica
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)
Map Contribution (3)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby gimil on Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 am

Like I mentioned in MSN. I have a big problem with the flags. They feel to sharp and tidy considering the softness of the map. I still havent thought of a decent solution. The best I can come up with it that you make the flags teh full size of there countries and have them as watermarks.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Thu May 22, 2008 5:21 pm

gimil wrote:Like I mentioned in MSN. I have a big problem with the flags. They feel to sharp and tidy considering the softness of the map. I still havent thought of a decent solution. The best I can come up with it that you make the flags teh full size of there countries and have them as watermarks.


Gimil is this any better?

Click image to enlarge.
image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby fireedud on Thu May 22, 2008 7:46 pm

I like the way the blurriness looks, but it seems very squished.
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby RjBeals on Thu May 22, 2008 8:24 pm

I hate it. 100% better before.
Image
User avatar
Private RjBeals
 
Posts: 2507
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
General Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6) General Contribution (2)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby oaktown on Thu May 22, 2008 11:40 pm

I still think that the colors suggest that Luxembourg is one big glacier.
User avatar
Captain oaktown
 
Posts: 4552
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:24 pm
Location: majorcommand
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (12)
General Contribution (5)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby Ruben Cassar on Fri May 23, 2008 5:55 am

RjBeals wrote:I hate it. 100% better before.


Even I prefer the previous flags.

So what should I do...a poll with a choice between different flags or perhaps remove the flags altogether?
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Colonel Ruben Cassar
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 am
Location: Civitas Invicta, Melita, Evropa
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (3) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Luxembourg - Map on pages 1 and 8 [I,Gp]

Postby gimil on Fri May 23, 2008 10:09 am

Ruben Cassar wrote:
RjBeals wrote:I hate it. 100% better before.


Even I prefer the previous flags.

So what should I do...a poll with a choice between different flags or perhaps remove the flags altogether?


Just stick with the old ones if its to much bother :)
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login