TaCktiX wrote:What I see right now:
- Taharqa's name got washed out.
Uh huh can fix.
Does it have to have a purpose other than being a tert in a gameplay?- Well of Rameses II looks cool, but has no purpose for something so good-looking
- The region names are so faint as to be nearly invisible
They're not meant to be too noticeable cox they don't really matter
- Gold Mines seem cramped despite the abbreviation. Maybe resize the territories, since that seems to be a very negotiable part of the map.
HuH??? They're not cramped and i don't think need re-sizing. I'm happy with them but may change them later.
- More interconnections to the Mines
- Rounding looks bling
- The symmetry idea is kept in existence on the legend