Sorry but I'm on again about name and coordinate placement please, in some areas you've got great congestion which could be lessened with a little movement around, and make the maps looks so much better.
1. at the top of the large map i can't tell what the territory name is for red r33...is is artois or flanders...perhaps a line to indicate
2. it's all very congested around NORD...are you able to move that congestion out a little and give some space, perhaps even move the NORD name somewhere where it is less congested...there is all that real estate in Champagne
3. Same in Ouest
4. Gascogne - the tert name is split from the corrdinate by SUD yet there is plenty of real estate there so move SUD-OUEST north
5. you have some names sitting almost on top armies eg in Languedoc yet there is plenty of space to give them some breathing room.
6. there is nothing on your maps to denote "impassables"
7. is it possible to move name for Germanique and Alsace - swap....i think Alsace is too far away from it's coordinate
8. with 6 above can you try placing the title over in the left bottom corner closer to the compass/mini map grouping to see if it would look any better
9. small map is very cramped in Provence yet there is room for movement there, same with Dauphine
10. can you centre Sardaigne name better