Tweaks in this update...
• Region names in the legend now stroked the color of the region.
• Region names on the map are now lighter, and they are the bottom layer. I still like them being there for colorblind help, and I hope that by hiding them a bit they don't interfere with other elements.
• Played with some mountains to reduce the number of "M" mountains.
• Rail description changed... any better?
• Made Bengal a +7, from +8... MrBenn pointed out that with the rail bonus its +11, which may be a bit too "epic."
• All territories have army counts, just for purposes of getting everything in the right place... since there will be no army circles, I hope.
cairnswk wrote:Since the Andaman Islands are part of the Indian Union and featured in the British occupation of India, perhaps a sea route from either Calcutta or Madras to the Andamans? Would that be relevant?
would a sea link from the Andaman Islands to either Calcutta or Madras (Coromandel Coast territory) be beneficial to play? It would make the Farther India region singificantly harder to hold, but add connectivity across the map. Going to Madras would certainly open the map up more, but add a border territory to the Madras region as well. Hmm?