gimil wrote: bryguy wrote:
1) I dont really like how there is so much water
2) the villages look different somehow than the ones in the original feudal.
3) I dont like the cliffs that much right now.... they just dont seem as good as the ones in the original
4) Maybe instead of being able to bombard non-adjacent territories in their kingdom, maybe have 1 catapult territory in each kingdom that can bombard some areas in the valley below the cliff right on the edge of their kingdom?
4) Cen rocks!
1) Their is hardly any water?
2) Becasue its a new map...
3) There are by far an improvement, these ones look ALOT more like cliffs than any previous attempt.
4) You wouldnt have your catapult outside the castle, thats just silly!
for that reason i still suggest you change castle names. actually keeping one as feudal empire and changing the rest would give it that sequal feel you are looking for?
i love the graphics, and i think the gameplay "rules" shouldnt be changed (ie 2 neutrals on kingdom terrs, 10 neutral on kingdom entrance terrs, castle bombards non-adjacent kingdom terrs, +1 for every two same-kingdom terrs etc.) the only thing i am still unsure about is the one entrance thing, which i can really only judge after having played a few games on it...
but in general i say leave it as it is. correct the two instances where two territories border two territories with the same numbers (haha, i checked for that but didnt see it on the first look
) and then its already good to go.
i have also noticed (just as a btw thing) that this version of feudal is not as good for 1on1 players as the old one, because you will still only receive two castles. (3 players start, including the neutral, 8 castles, makes 2 per player and 2 extra, making a total 4 neutral and 2 for each player) at least it wont support my way of playing as much anymore