Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby tdans on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:00 pm

where is that beta.. ???
Major tdans
 
Posts: 1591
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:49 am
Location: TX
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (6)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby porkenbeans on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Yep, I see it too. Wonder what's causing it.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant porkenbeans
 
Posts: 2546
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (3)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby jackin_u_up on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah baby......GIve me some
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jackin_u_up
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:04 pm
Location: somewheer else
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (9)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby gimil on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 am

Those lines came from the grunge texture I used as an overlay for the land. I fixed it and uploaded the images to the same links that have been sent to lack.

Nice work to Neon for spotting those lines, for a delusional guy you have eyes like a hawk. Cheers :geek:
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby yeti_c on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Just to point out - you missed the S from "Barbarians"

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby jammyjames on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm

i take it that the numbers within the territories dont have to join up? as in 1>2>3>4.....

if they're meant to theres a whole load that dont.
Image
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby yeti_c on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm

jammyjames wrote:i take it that the numbers within the territories dont have to join up? as in 1>2>3>4.....

if they're meant to theres a whole load that dont.


No.

In fact one of the things that is aimed for is that no number borders another same number from another land...

i.e. a 6 territory doesn't attack two 7 territories...

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby jammyjames on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:01 pm

yeti_c wrote:
jammyjames wrote:i take it that the numbers within the territories dont have to join up? as in 1>2>3>4.....

if they're meant to theres a whole load that dont.


No.

In fact one of the things that is aimed for is that no number borders another same number from another land...

i.e. a 6 territory doesn't attack two 7 territories...

C.


ahh good. just making sure its all in order. yeti and chance you could teach me XML coding one day?
Image
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:17 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby yeti_c on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 pm

jammyjames wrote:yeti any chance you could teach me XML coding one day?


Er - maybe...

It's all quite simple really...

Have you read the tutorial?

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby yeti_c on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:46 am

yeti_c wrote:Just to point out - you missed the S from "Barbarians"

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby zimmah on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

i still think the + signs should be more clear and look less like -
Image
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
User avatar
Lieutenant zimmah
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: VDLL
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby gimil on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Yet and zimmah, I hall fix your concerns once this map is up for beta. Try and do any changes in a single update rather than mixing up images just now. They have been noted.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby gimil on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:47 pm

2 and a half weeks and this map still isn't uploaded? Can someone update me as to why this is please?
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby cairnswk on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 pm

gimil wrote:2 and a half weeks and this map still isn't uploaded? Can someone update me as to why this is please?

gimil, that's unlike you to be asking this question...
Only 2 and 1/2 weeks....i've been waiting for several weeks for my three to be uploaded....
You should know how to have patience...you were a Mod. ;)

I have seen that lack is working behind the scenes to change the API...
so i guess after the recent game page catastrophe where everyone appears unhappy with it....and there are several things that don't work, lack is going to take his time with this upload....

hop on the patience bandwagon gimil :)
User avatar
Corporal cairnswk
 
Posts: 11490
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby gimil on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:25 pm

cairnswk wrote:
gimil wrote:2 and a half weeks and this map still isn't uploaded? Can someone update me as to why this is please?

gimil, that's unlike you to be asking this question...
Only 2 and 1/2 weeks....i've been waiting for several weeks for my three to be uploaded....
You should know how to have patience...you were a Mod. ;)

I have seen that lack is working behind the scenes to change the API...
so i guess after the recent game page catastrophe where everyone appears unhappy with it....and there are several things that don't work, lack is going to take his time with this upload....

hop on the patience bandwagon gimil :)


Patients is a littler beyond me, I can't help but feel an ounce of exploitation around here just now. :(
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong


Top Score:2403
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class gimil
 
Posts: 8605
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: United Kingdom (Scotland)
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: random21 and 1 guest

Login