can you post the updates in the post you announce the update as well as the first post? it's a million times easier to follow and give feedback that way
1. I think 20 is way too high for the shields especially when they "reset". I'd say drop it to 10 with the "reset" (at the most. maybe even just the 10. no reset)
2. an autodeploy bonus for the wizards?
3. how many neutrals on the Mind Control Gems? why three? will people even use more than one? why not give them a bonus too so holding one becomes ideal instead of just a transport point.
4. grey, blue and teal are the only monster colours that do not have a monster which only they can attack (except of course via the gems)
5. the grey colour monster is way too similar to the basic monsters. purple? dark brown? stark white?
6. possibly think about using the style of the glow on the entire monster. might make em look cooler
7. the blank area at the top is not good. maybe put more monsters back there but not playable. except, you'd make then blend in with the background so they're in the shadows implying doom or the neverending fight these wizards are going to have. And possibly include a couple different style monsters as a little preview if you're serious about planning on making a sequel.