TRAFALGAR [12.4.2012] QUENCHED (V65)

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TRAFALGAR [12.4.2012] QUENCHED (V65)

Postby chapcrap on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:43 pm

You do not have to have the flagship for a bonus inherently. However, the flagship counts as 1 ship. So, if you have both portions of the flagship, that counts as 1 ship, not 2. I feel like the quotes I made answered that question very specifically. Maybe it didn't though.

I know from experience, you do not have to have the flagship. If you do, it counts as 1 ship, not 2.
Major chapcrap

Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Previous

Return to The Atlas