Conquer Club

Atlantis - v43 - BETA - P32[D,Gp,Gr,FF,XML,BETA]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Atlantis --v41--XML army numbers v4 -- P30 [D, Gp, Gr, FF]

Postby Premier2k on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

With pleasure MrBenn!

Click image to enlarge.

Cadet Premier2k

Postby NemesisChild on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm

good shouot Mr Benn

I have now noticed the Temple of Poseidon need to squek down 1 px (large)

other than that it looks ok to me, but I have been in the pub so ... erm I may miss a few bits
Blackadder: Awh, God, God, God. What on earth was I drinking last night? My head feels like there's a Frenchman living in it. Where am I?

Click here to discover the lost islands of Atlantis...
Cook NemesisChild

Postby ender516 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 am

NemesisChild wrote:good shouot Mr Benn

I have now noticed the Temple of Poseidon need to squek down 1 px (large)

other than that it looks ok to me, but I have been in the pub so ... erm I may miss a few bits

I would move Theta on the large map 1 pixel to the right, and call it a day.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby Premier2k on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 am

Ok, Temple of Poseidon down 1 and Theta right one. Will get that don asap.

Premier2k
Cadet Premier2k

Re: Atlantis --v41--XML army numbers v5 -- P31 [D, Gp, Gr, FF]

Postby Premier2k on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:20 am

OK! I've made the following changes to the large image

Temple of Poseidon - down 1
Theta - Right 1
Lethe - Right 1

No changes have been made to the small map. Unless anyone can see any other issues then I think we have it!

Forza has approved the XML so can we get the stamp for that?

Click image to enlarge.

Cadet Premier2k

Postby sully800 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Forgive me for my late additions to this thread - I had glanced at the map previously, and it has come a long way. I know the last minute feedback can be frustrating so feel free to tell me to shove it - however I'd still like to state my opinion.

It seems to me that some of the bridges you've used are complete nonsense. Any advanced community would want to connect their individual islands with bridges, but you instead have bridges across harbors and lakes - obstacles that are easy to go around on land. Now I understand that you don't wish to connect all the islands with bridges and that is okay for gameplay reasons, but where possible I would prefer to see the erroneous bridges removed.

The most notable example is the Hesiod-Acacius connection. Those territories look as if they are already connected by land, so there is no gameplay purpose for that bridge. And for a supposed advanced culture, I will reiterate that the bridge is nonsense and never would have been constructed. If they wanted a bride across the harbor it would at least be at the furthest out point where the strait is narrow and the distance between the points over land is further. Anyway, these territories are already connected so the bridge can easily be removed.

Same idea withe the Sapho-Nikon connection, except those territories do not currently connect without the bridge. I know you'd have to redraw the lines to make the connection work so I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and presume that the bridge was somehow worthwhile to construct, like the Xi-Timon bridge must have been.

Finally, the Aeetes-Alexis connection is very unclear. There is a dis-contiguous portion of land that must below to Aeetes, but it is small and hard to recognize (especially on the small map where its virtually impossible to see because of the army circle). I would suggest eliminating the little inlet at the South end of Aeetes to make the connection to Alexis clearer, or re-routing the Pelagia border to the right (but that would probably take a bit more effort and isn't necessary).

There is a similar issue with the Demon-Melchetium connection, but the dis-contiguous piece of land is larger and therefore easier to spot. Just the same I don't like the way you have inlets separating territories into multiple parts - it doesn't seem to serve any purpose but makes the connection more confusing.

My apologies once again for not voicing these concerns earlier. The map is looking very nice, and I hope you at least consider what I've said above.
Major sully800

Postby NemesisChild on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 am

sully800 wrote:Forgive me for my late additions to this thread - I had glanced at the map previously, and it has come a long way. I know the last minute feedback can be frustrating so feel free to tell me to shove it - however I'd still like to state my opinion.

Input is input and we have yet to officailly tell anyone to shove it... but I guess there is a fist time for everything... LOL, :lol: only kidding

sully800 wrote:It seems to me that some of the bridges you've used are complete nonsense. Any advanced community would want to connect their individual islands with bridges, but you instead have bridges across harbors and lakes - obstacles that are easy to go around on land.

I will Deal with each as best i can as you raised them, I would like to say though that i think you may be taking the premis of lost advanced culture a little too seriously :roll:

sully800 wrote:Now I understand that you don't wish to connect all the islands with bridges and that is okay for gameplay reasons, but where possible I would prefer to see the erroneous bridges removed.

I would like to point out that this is a map that has passed through all the gates of the forge so far and all / most of these points have been addressed in some manner (or are likely the result of some other input ) in previous posts.

sully800 wrote:The most notable example is the Hesiod-Acacius connection. Those territories look as if they are already connected by land, so there is no gameplay purpose for that bridge. And for a supposed advanced culture, I will reiterate that the bridge is nonsense and never would have been constructed.

This bridge exists Solely to clarify the Hesiod-Acacius as there were some comments at some time (either on here or personally by Prem), that the connection was not as clear as it could be in the small map. after much fiddling with borders the bridge was added as the best solution

Advanced culture or not some 'Nonense' has to be accepted to allow for graphical issues once in a while and an artistic license overides the plausibility of any mythical lost continent

sully800 wrote:If they wanted a bride across the harbor it would at least be at the furthest out point where the strait is narrow and the distance between the points over land is further. Anyway, these territories are already connected so the bridge can easily be removed.

I agree it should and was over the narrowest point but for clarity was rotated slightly to allow the accacius name to actually be attached to it's territory and correctly oriented

sully800 wrote:Same idea withe the Sapho-Nikon connection, except those territories do not currently connect without the bridge.

This bridge prevents a bottle neck and or a territ having only a single border, I believe this bridge was added for that reason specifically and was commented somewhere as being an acceptable solution

sully800 wrote:I know you'd have to redraw the lines to make the connection work so I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and presume that the bridge was somehow worthwhile to construct, like the Xi-Timon bridge must have been.

Glad your beilief is the sort that can be suspended , because sometimes it is neccessary to set one's mind free of belief and accept on faith and faith alone. Change the things you can and sod the little stuff you can't, or sommat like that :?: :!: :?:

sully800 wrote: Finally, the Aeetes-Alexis connection is very unclear. There is a dis-contiguous portion of land that must below to Aeetes, but it is small and hard to recognize (especially on the small map where its virtually impossible to see because of the army circle). I would suggest eliminating the little inlet at the South end of Aeetes to make the connection to Alexis clearer, or re-routing the Pelagia border to the right (but that would probably take a bit more effort and isn't necessary).

There is a similar issue with the Demon-Melchetium connection, but the dis-contiguous piece of land is larger and therefore easier to spot. Just the same I don't like the way you have inlets separating territories into multiple parts - it doesn't seem to serve any purpose but makes the connection more confusing.

On this point I have to wholly disagree with you, I think each connection is clear enough to be acceptable and up to now have recieved no complaints, I'm going with me and the silent majority for now.

sully800 wrote: My apologies once again for not voicing these concerns earlier. The map is looking very nice, and I hope you at least consider what I've said above.

Opinions welcome Sully hope you can see we have considered your input.
I hope I have not come accross as Glib or off handed but have answered your points honestly and to your satisfaction

Nem ;)
Blackadder: Awh, God, God, God. What on earth was I drinking last night? My head feels like there's a Frenchman living in it. Where am I?

Cook NemesisChild

Postby Premier2k on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm

I am in agreement Nem. I think we have the graphics nailed down and the stamp to go with it and I'm reluctant to open the can of worms with the bridges again.

After reading through your post again, I can however see your point Sully. But I think these are just cosmetic changes that aren't going to add any gameplay value to the map whether they stay or go. I think we'll leave them be.
We do appreciate your comments, we are ALWAYS open to suggestions and criticisms, and will talk over any changes together first before we reject/accept a suggestion. To echo Nem's words, we've never told anyone to shove it, :lol: , and we won't start now.

So thanks again for your input!

Premier2k
Cadet Premier2k

Postby sully800 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Much appreciated and thanks for listening. :)

I'm afraid I can't let the Aeetes-Alexis connection go however. On the large map it might be okay but on the small map you really cannot see the Pelagia border because it coincides with the edge of the Army circle. It would be much better to eliminate that little inlet, because I guarantee you people are going to miss that connection.

And at the risk of being too argumentative, the fact that no one else has mentioned it is not a valid argument - especially since I'm discussing a detail that I think players will miss.

EDIT: Actually I just checked the XML and Aeetes-Alexis don't connect. Can you review my earlier comments? What is this little piece of land if it is not a part of Aeetes? And if they are supposed to be connected as you indicated before, then my point has been proven :P

Major sully800

Postby NemesisChild on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 am

Good spot Sully

Your right they are indeed not connected I will get on and tweak the map
While I'm in there I will also look at the hesiod, accacius and Draco borders and try to move the bridge to the Narrow point of the bay (unless it causes too much disruption)

I have also now looked very closely at the Melchetium border,bay and land mass, I think i can rectify that point too.

Will get the maps to prem for XML checks when I'm done and then get them posted.

N.

Cook NemesisChild

Postby ender516 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm glad to see you fellows sorting this out. When I first saw sully's post, I thought, "Oh, jeez, kinda late, eh?". Then I read it through and thought, mostly, "Crap, he's right, that should be fixed." Those places where tiny bits of land confuse the border question do need to be fixed. But I don't agree with his statement,

sully800 wrote:It seems to me that some of the bridges you've used are complete nonsense. Any advanced community would want to connect their individual islands with bridges, but you instead have bridges across harbors and lakes - obstacles that are easy to go around on land.

If that were the case there would be no Burlington Bay James N Allan Skyway or, picking one more globally known, Golden Gate Bridge.

If I were travelling from Xi to Timon, I would much rather drive that gorgeous bridge than take that long trip through Dia or Ixion and Zoe. You need to keep your windows up and your doors locked in those areas. ;)

If you do decide to fiddle with the Hesiod-Acacius bridge, it might be best in fact to narrow the mouth of the harbour, put the bridge there and move the labels below on each end of the bridge. You could leave Draco alone or give it a clear piece of waterfront without affecting gameplay. I speak from the position of one who has no idea how much work changing the outline of the map would be at this point, so take my comments for what they're worth. 8-)

Postby Premier2k on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

ender516 wrote:If I were travelling from Xi to Timon, I would much rather drive that gorgeous bridge than take that long trip through Dia or Ixion and Zoe. You need to keep your windows up and your doors locked in those areas. ;)

And there's my vote for post of the decade! :lol: Genius!

I have Nems maps but unfortunately they are on work email and for some annoying reason my VPN connection isn't working so I'll have to post them up tomorrow when I can access email directly from work. There shouldn't be any changes needed to be made to the XML as from what Nem's said it seems to be cosmetic changes only. But will double check to be sure.

We always look at changes people suggest to see if they need to be made no matter how late to the party. This is a change that needed to be made so we'll gladly do it. Well spotted Sully! =D>

Premier2k
Cadet Premier2k

Postby Premier2k on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 am

Hi all!
FINAL Version 42 (Tweaked v41)
* Modified a couple of the borders as per Sullys suggestion on page 31

XML tweaking completed, Forza has approved and now we are awaiting the XML stamp!

The Finished Map!
Click image to enlarge.

Cadet Premier2k

Re: Atlantis --v42--XML army numbers v5 -- P31 [D, Gp, Gr, FF]

Postby NemesisChild on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am

Are the fixes to everbodies liking?

if so, is our xml stamp on the way?
If not, what needs to be done

Cook NemesisChild

Postby MrBenn on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:24 pm

If you could post the link to the latest XML (with the adjusted coords) then I'll take a final look at it and sort out the XML stamp.

I've had a scan of territory borders, and I think the Sapho-Omrikon link is likely to be missed by people, and that it might be worth removing some of the coastal inlet to be level with the a/p of the terr name.

The only other thing I would request is that the channel between Kallias and Omrikon is made a couple of pixels wider to help emphasise that there is no connection there.

If you could make the territory border lines on Thule a shade darker, that would be lovely too; but that's a minor niggle.

All in all, it looks pretty much like job done - just sort out those things above, and we'll see if this floats 8-[
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby ender516 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm

MrBenn wrote:I've had a scan of territory borders, and I think the Sapho-Omrikon link is likely to be missed by people, and that it might be worth removing some of the coastal inlet to be level with the a/p of the terr name.

An alternative way to make this clear would be to move the eastern border of Samuelon west, which would lengthen that Sapho-Omrikon border. I don't know which method would be simpler for NemesisChild.
MrBenn wrote:The only other thing I would request is that the channel between Kallias and Omrikon is made a couple of pixels wider to help emphasise that there is no connection there.

I have to agree with this one too. The border line between Omrikon and Isadora almost appears to cross the water to Kallias.

Postby NemesisChild on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:07 am

Prem Is kind of busy at the moment so i am posting here with the tweaks done as requested on the map. I will ask him to update the First post as soon as he is able too.

- attempted to darken borders on Thule , not much success as it made them stand out too much
    - Widened the channel between Kallias and Omrikon as much as I dare too
    - went with ender516 and moved the border line between Omrikon and Isadora to make it clearer
    - Also Moved border line between Draco and Agyros for the same reason
    - general tidy up of some borders where they were blurry or overshot the coastlines
    - Dropped the Saphos Peninsula back as reccomended by MrBenn
    - Moved the Army circle for Ixion as it was overlapping border on small map - :oops: Sorry Prem :o
    - fixed a font sizing issue on small map, that had slipped through on last version
    - fixed a bluring & Color issue on coast line of Demon

Large Map

Click image to enlarge.

Small Map

Cook NemesisChild

Postby MrBenn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Looks good - just need to get that XML finalised now ;-)

Once that last coord is sorted we should be ready to rock and roll...
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby Premier2k on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:35 am

Hi everyone!

I've had to come into work today to help get a project out the door, but as soon as I get in (4pm GMT) I'll make the needed changes on the XML and get it posted up along with the map as it stands and updated army positions. Hopefully this will all be done by 5pm tonight!

Watch this space!

Premier2k
Cadet Premier2k

Postby Premier2k on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 pm

It's here...The moment you have all been waiting for!!

If there are any more issues please let us know asap so we can get them fixed and get ourselves into beta! =D>

XML is here: http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/10/2261497/Atlantis.xml

or here:

Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map>         
   <title>Atlantis</title>
   <smallwidth>620</smallwidth>
   <smallheight>591</smallheight>
   <largewidth>820</largewidth>
   <largeheight>781</largeheight>
   <filetype>png</filetype>
<continent>
   <name>Kamuri Kandam</name>
   <bonus>4</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Nikon</territory>
      <territory>Myron</territory>
      <territory>Phile</territory>
      <territory>Sapho</territory>
      <territory>Samuelon</territory>
      <territory>Omrikon</territory>
      <territory>Isidora</territory>
      <territory>Kallias</territory>
      <territory>Thais</territory>
      <territory>Xenia</territory>
      <territory>Zoticus</territory>
      <territory>Ceres</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Lemuria</name>
   <bonus>6</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Juno</territory>
      <territory>Cyrus</territory>
      <territory>Eirene</territory>
      <territory>Dareios</territory>
      <territory>Enderius</territory>
      <territory>Danae</territory>
      <territory>Clion</territory>
      <territory>Alexis</territory>
      <territory>Pelagia</territory>
      <territory>Aeetes</territory>
      <territory>Heron</territory>
      <territory>Sigma</territory>
      <territory>Sisyphus</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Lyonesse</name>
   <bonus>4</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Hesiod</territory>
      <territory>Draco</territory>
      <territory>Acacius</territory>
      <territory>Argyros</territory>
      <territory>Euclid</territory>
      <territory>Hera</territory>
      <territory>Demon</territory>
      <territory>Dion</territory>
      <territory>Melchetium</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Mariny</name>
   <bonus>4</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Erastos</territory>
      <territory>Elpis</territory>
      <territory>Glaucus</territory>
      <territory>Eusebos</territory>
      <territory>Hagne</territory>
      <territory>Hero</territory>
      <territory>Minos</territory>
      <territory>Rowlandesia</territory>
      <territory>Helena</territory>
      <territory>Plato</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Meropis</name>
   <bonus>3</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Dictys</territory>
      <territory>Cronus</territory>
      <territory>Daedalus</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Santorini</name>
   <bonus>4</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Phygria</territory>
      <territory>Nectar</territory>
      <territory>Pan</territory>
      <territory>Echo</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Numenor</name>
   <bonus>5</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Nu</territory>
      <territory>Sciron</territory>
      <territory>Thebes</territory>
      <territory>Styx</territory>
      <territory>Iphicles</territory>
      <territory>Pollux</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Thule</name>
   <bonus>5</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Phokas</territory>
      <territory>Sokrates</territory>
      <territory>Sophia</territory>
      <territory>Solon</territory>
      <territory>Ixion</territory>
      <territory>Xi</territory>
      <territory>Zoe</territory>
      <territory>Timon</territory>
      <territory>Dia</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Vineta</name>
   <bonus>4</bonus>
   <components>
      <territory>Kastria</territory>
      <territory>Lethe</territory>
      <territory>Laconia</territory>
      <territory>Hyginos</territory>
      <territory>Nessus</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Atlanta</name>
   <bonus>8</bonus>
   <components>
     <territory>Alpha</territory>
     <territory>Beta</territory>
     <territory>Gamma</territory>
     <territory>Delta</territory>
     <territory>Epsilon</territory>
     <territory>Zeta</territory>
     <territory>Eta</territory>
     <territory>Theta</territory>
     <territory>Iota</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<continent>
   <name>Temple Isles</name>
   <bonus>3</bonus>
   <components>
     <territory>Pi</territory>
     <territory>Omega</territory>
     <territory>Temple of Artemis</territory>
     <territory>Temple of Zeus</territory>
     <territory>Temple of Poseidon</territory>
   </components>
</continent>
<territory>
   <name>Nikon</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Myron</border>
     <border>Sapho</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>99</smallx>
         <smally>323</smally>
              <largex>133</largex>
         <largey>419</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Myron</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Nikon</border>
     <border>Phile</border>
     <border>Sapho</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
    <smallx>51</smallx>
    <smally>322</smally>
     <largex>68</largex>
     <largey>418</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Phile</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Myron</border>
     <border>Sapho</border>
     <border>Samuelon</border>     
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>21</smallx>
         <smally>301</smally>

<largex>29</largex>
    <largey>390</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Sapho</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Nikon</border>
     <border>Myron</border>
     <border>Phile</border>
     <border>Omrikon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
    <smallx>51</smallx>
    <smally>282</smally>
    <largex>68</largex>
    <largey>365</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Samuelon</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Phile</border>
     <border>Sapho</border>
     <border>Omrikon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>26</smallx>
         <smally>250</smally>
         <largex>36</largex>
         <largey>322</largey>

</coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Omrikon</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Sapho</border>
     <border>Isidora</border>
     <border>Daedalus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>130</smallx>
         <smally>232</smally>

<largex>174</largex>
         <largey>300</largey>

</coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Isidora</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Omrikon</border>
      <border>Kallias</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
      <smallx>94</smallx>
      <smally>206</smally>
      <largex>125</largex>
      <largey>266</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Kallias</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Isidora</border>
      <border>Thais</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
     <smallx>146</smallx>
     <smally>177</smally>
      <largex>194</largex>
      <largey>227</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Thais</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Kallias</border>
     <border>Xenia</border>
     <border>Sciron</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
     <smallx>187</smallx>
     <smally>161</smally>
     <largex>248</largex>
     <largey>206</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Xenia</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Thais</border>
      <border>Zoticus</border>
      <border>Ceres</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>220</smallx>
         <smally>166</smally>
         <largex>292</largex>
         <largey>212</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Zoticus</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Xenia</border>
      <border>Ceres</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>250</smallx>
         <smally>131</smally>
         <largex>331</largex>
         <largey>166</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Ceres</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Xenia</border>
      <border>Zoticus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>252</smallx>
         <smally>162</smally>
         <largex>334</largex>
         <largey>206</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Juno</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Cyrus</border>
     <border>Eirene</border>
     <border>Dareios</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>146</smallx>
         <smally>553</smally>
         <largex>194</largex>
         <largey>724</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Cyrus</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Juno</border>
     <border>Eirene</border>
     <border>Dia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>168</smallx>
         <smally>524</smally>
         <largex>222</largex>
         <largey>685</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Eirene</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Juno</border>
     <border>Cyrus</border>
     <border>Dareios</border>
     <border>Danae</border>
     <border>Clion</border>
     <border>Laconia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>129</smallx>
         <smally>510</smally>
         <largex>172</largex>
         <largey>666</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Dareios</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Juno</border>
     <border>Eirene</border>
     <border>Enderius</border>
     <border>Danae</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>99</smallx>
         <smally>533</smally>
         <largex>133</largex>
         <largey>696</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Enderius</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Dareios</border>
     <border>Danae</border>
     <border>Alexis</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>59</smallx>
         <smally>524</smally>
         <largex>80</largex>
         <largey>684</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Danae</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Eirene</border>
     <border>Dareios</border>
     <border>Clion</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>88</smallx>
         <smally>494</smally>
         <largex>118</largex>
         <largey>645</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Clion</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Eirene</border>
     <border>Danae</border>
     <border>Alexis</border>
     <border>Pelagia</border>
     <border>Dictys</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>100</smallx>
         <smally>459</smally>
         <largex>133</largex>
         <largey>599</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Alexis</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Clion</border>
     <border>Pelagia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>32</smallx>
         <smally>464</smally>
         <largex>44</largex>
         <largey>607</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Pelagia</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Clion</border>
     <border>Alexis</border>
     <border>Aeetes</border>
     <border>Heron</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>59</smallx>
         <smally>423</smally>
         <largex>79</largex>
         <largey>551</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Aeetes</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Pelagia</border>
     <border>Heron</border>
     <border>Sigma</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>28</smallx>
         <smally>397</smally>
         <largex>39</largex>
         <largey>516</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Heron</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Pelagia</border>
     <border>Aeetes</border>
     <border>Sigma</border>
     <border>Sisyphus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>65</smallx>
         <smally>373</smally>
         <largex>87</largex>
         <largey>487</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Sigma</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Aeetes</border>
     <border>Heron</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>34</smallx>
         <smally>368</smally>
         <largex>45</largex>
         <largey>479</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Sisyphus</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Heron</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>101</smallx>
         <smally>370</smally>
         <largex>135</largex>
         <largey>482</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Hesiod</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Draco</border>
      <border>Acacius</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>308</smallx>
         <smally>149</smally>
         <largex>408</largex>
         <largey>190</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Draco</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Hesiod</border>
      <border>Acacius</border>
      <border>Argyros</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>342</smallx>
         <smally>181</smally>
         <largex>453</largex>
         <largey>232</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Acacius</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Hesiod</border>
      <border>Draco</border>
      <border>Argyros</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>376</smallx>
         <smally>164</smally>
         <largex>498</largex>
         <largey>211</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Argyros</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Draco</border>
      <border>Acacius</border>
      <border>Euclid</border>
      <border>Hera</border>
      <border>Nu</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>410</smallx>
         <smally>172</smally>
         <largex>543</largex>
         <largey>220</largey>

</coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Euclid</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Argyros</border>
      <border>Hera</border>
      <border>Demon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>451</smallx>
         <smally>208</smally>
         <largex>597</largex>
         <largey>267</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Hera</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Argyros</border>
      <border>Euclid</border>
      <border>Demon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>418</smallx>
         <smally>217</smally>
         <largex>554</largex>
         <largey>280</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Demon</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Euclid</border>
     <border>Hera</border>
     <border>Dion</border>
     <border>Melchetium</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>458</smallx>
         <smally>247</smally>
         <largex>608</largex>
         <largey>320</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Dion</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Demon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>481</smallx>
         <smally>279</smally>
         <largex>636</largex>
         <largey>362</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Melchetium</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Demon</border>
     <border>Dion</border>
     <border>Erastos</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>512</smallx>
         <smally>304</smally>
         <largex>678</largex>
         <largey>395</largey>

</coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Erastos</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Elpis</border>
     <border>Glaucus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>519</smallx>
         <smally>356</smally>
         <largex>688</largex>
         <largey>463</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Elpis</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Erastos</border>
     <border>Glaucus</border>
     <border>Rowlandesia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>508</smallx>
         <smally>386</smally>
         <largex>673</largex>
         <largey>504</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Glaucus</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Erastos</border>
     <border>Elpis</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>546</smallx>
         <smally>401</smally>
         <largex>724</largex>
         <largey>523</largey>

</coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Rowlandesia</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Elpis</border>
      <border>Glaucus</border>
      <border>Hagne</border>
      <border>Hero</border>
      <border>Nectar</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>517</smallx>
         <smally>432</smally>
         <largex>685</largex>
         <largey>563</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Hagne</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Hero</border>
      <border>Minos</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>542</smallx>
         <smally>473</smally>
         <largex>718</largex>
         <largey>619</largey>

</coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Hero</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Eusebos</border>
      <border>Hagne</border>
      <border>Minos</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>493</smallx>
         <smally>466</smally>
         <largex>653</largex>
         <largey>608</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Minos</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Hagne</border>
      <border>Hero</border>
      <border>Eusebos</border>
      <border>Helena</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>497</smallx>
         <smally>518</smally>
         <largex>659</largex>
         <largey>679</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Eusebos</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Hero</border>
      <border>Minos</border>
      <border>Helena</border>
      <border>Plato</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>469</smallx>
         <smally>503</smally>
         <largex>621</largex>
         <largey>658</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Helena</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Minos</border>
      <border>Eusebos</border>
      <border>Plato</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>483</smallx>
         <smally>543</smally>
         <largex>641</largex>
         <largey>712</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Plato</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Eusebos</border>
      <border>Helena</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>439</smallx>
         <smally>531</smally>
         <largex>582</largex>
         <largey>694</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Dictys</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Cronus</border>
      <border>Clion</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>157</smallx>
         <smally>361</smally>
         <largex>209</largex>
         <largey>469</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Cronus</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Dictys</border>
      <border>Daedalus</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Zephyrus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>152</smallx>
         <smally>322</smally>
         <largex>202</largex>
         <largey>419</largey>

</coordinates>
   <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Daedalus</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Cronus</border>
      <border>Omrikon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>176</smallx>
         <smally>285</smally>
         <largex>234</largex>
         <largey>369</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Phygria</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Nectar</border>
      <border>Pan</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>438</smallx>
         <smally>407</smally>
         <largex>580</largex>
         <largey>529</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>1</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Nectar</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Pan</border>
      <border>Phygria</border>
      <border>Echo</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>442</smallx>
         <smally>443</smally>
         <largex>583</largex>
         <largey>580</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Pan</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Phygria</border>
      <border>Nectar</border>
      <border>Echo</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>416</smallx>
         <smally>426</smally>
                  <largex>551</largex>
         <largey>556</largey>

</coordinates>
   <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Echo</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Nectar</border>
     <border>Pan</border>
     <border>Sophia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>399</smallx>
         <smally>458</smally>
         <largex>529</largex>
         <largey>598</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Iphicles</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Sciron</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>248</smallx>
         <smally>240</smally>
         <largex>330</largex>
         <largey>310</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>1</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Sciron</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Iphicles</border>
     <border>Thebes</border>
     <border>Styx</border>
     <border>Thais</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>281</smallx>
         <smally>221</smally>
         <largex>373</largex>
         <largey>285</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Thebes</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Sciron</border>
      <border>Styx</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>314</smallx>
         <smally>220</smally>
         <largex>417</largex>
         <largey>283</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>1</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Styx</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Sciron</border>
      <border>Thebes</border>
      <border>Nu</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>339</smallx>
         <smally>258</smally>
         <largex>450</largex>
         <largey>334</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>1</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Nu</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Styx</border>
      <border>Pollux</border>
      <border>Argyros</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>369</smallx>
         <smally>236</smally>
         <largex>489</largex>
         <largey>306</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Pollux</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Nu</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>393</smallx>
         <smally>268</smally>
         <largex>521</largex>
         <largey>347</largey>
   </coordinates>
   <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Phokas</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Sokrates</border>
      <border>Sophia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>406</smallx>
         <smally>571</smally>
         <largex>539</largex>
         <largey>746</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Sokrates</name>
  <borders>
    <border>Phokas</border>
    <border>Sophia</border>
    <border>Solon</border>
  </borders>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>367</smallx>
         <smally>583</smally>
         <largex>487</largex>
         <largey>762</largey>
  </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Sophia</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Phokas</border>
      <border>Solon</border>
      <border>Echo</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>375</smallx>
         <smally>553</smally>
         <largex>496</largex>
         <largey>723</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Solon</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Sophia</border>
      <border>Ixion</border>
      <border>Zoe</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>331</smallx>
         <smally>573</smally>
         <largex>438</largex>
         <largey>750</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Ixion</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Solon</border>
      <border>Xi</border>
      <border>Zoe</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>293</smallx>
         <smally>590</smally>
         <largex>389</largex>
         <largey>773</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Xi</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Ixion</border>
      <border>Timon</border>
      <border>Dia</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>246</smallx>
         <smally>597</smally>
         <largex>327</largex>
         <largey>782</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Zoe</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Solon</border>
      <border>Ixion</border>
      <border>Timon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>291</smallx>
         <smally>561</smally>
         <largex>387</largex>
         <largey>734</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Timon</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Xi</border>
     <border>Zoe</border>
     <border>Dia</border>
     <border>Kastria</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>245</smallx>
         <smally>548</smally>
         <largex>326</largex>
         <largey>717</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Dia</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Xi</border>
     <border>Timon</border>
     <border>Cyrus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>208</smallx>
         <smally>565</smally>
         <largex>276</largex>
         <largey>739</largey>
   </coordinates>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Kastria</name>
  <borders>
    <border>Nessus</border>
    <border>Hyginos</border>
    <border>Timon</border>
  </borders>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>293</smallx>
         <smally>491</smally>
         <largex>389</largex>
         <largey>642</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Nessus</name>
  <borders>
    <border>Kastria</border>
    <border>Laconia</border>
  </borders>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>250</smallx>
         <smally>491</smally>
         <largex>332</largex>
         <largey>642</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>1</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Laconia</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Nessus</border>
      <border>Eirene</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>214</smallx>
         <smally>479</smally>
         <largex>284</largex>
         <largey>624</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Hyginos</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Kastria</border>
      <border>Lethe</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>263</smallx>
         <smally>443</smally>
         <largex>349</largex>
         <largey>579</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>1</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Lethe</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Hyginos</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>209</smallx>
         <smally>419</smally>
         <largex>279</largex>
         <largey>546</largey>
   </coordinates>
   <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Alpha</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Beta</border>
      <border>Eta</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>344</smallx>
         <smally>401</smally>
         <largex>456</largex>
         <largey>522</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Beta</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Alpha</border>
      <border>Eta</border>
      <border>Iota</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>372</smallx>
         <smally>363</smally>
         <largex>493</largex>
         <largey>471</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Iota</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Beta</border>
      <border>Delta</border>
      <border>Eta</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>357</smallx>
         <smally>311</smally>
         <largex>473</largex>
         <largey>405</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Delta</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Iota</border>
      <border>Epsilon</border>
      <border>Omega</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>316</smallx>
         <smally>288</smally>
         <largex>419</largex>
         <largey>374</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Epsilon</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Delta</border>
      <border>Zeta</border>
      <border>Notus</border>
      <border>Boreas</border>
      <border>Erus</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>257</smallx>
         <smally>295</smally>
         <largex>342</largex>
         <largey>383</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Zeta</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Epsilon</border>
      <border>Gamma</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>226</smallx>
         <smally>308</smally>
         <largex>301</largex>
         <largey>401</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Gamma</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Zeta</border>
      <border>Theta</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>226</smallx>
         <smally>372</smally>
         <largex>300</largex>
         <largey>486</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Theta</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Eta</border>
      <border>Gamma</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>266</smallx>
         <smally>407</smally>
         <largex>353</largex>
         <largey>529</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Eta</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Alpha</border>
     <border>Beta</border>
     <border>Iota</border>
     <border>Theta</border>
     <border>Pi</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>305</smallx>
         <smally>407</smally>
         <largex>402</largex>
         <largey>531</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>2</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Pi</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Temple of Zeus</border>
     <border>Temple of Artemis</border>
     <border>Eta</border>
     <border>Temple of Poseidon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>283</smallx>
         <smally>381</smally>
         <largex>375</largex>
         <largey>495</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
   <name>Omega</name>
   <borders>
     <border>Delta</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>305</smallx>
         <smally>317</smally>
         <largex>404</largex>
         <largey>412</largey>
   </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Temple of Zeus</name>
  <borders>
    <border>Pi</border>
    <border>Omega</border>
  </borders>
  <bombardments>
    <bombardment>Notus</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Zephyrus</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Boreas</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Erus</bombardment>
  </bombardments>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>329</smallx>
         <smally>336</smally>
         <largex>436</largex>
         <largey>438</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>4</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Temple of Artemis</name>
  <borders>
     <border>Pi</border>
     <border>Omega</border>
  </borders>
  <bombardments>
    <bombardment>Cronus</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Lethe</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Pollux</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Pan</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Alpha</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Iota</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Epsilon</bombardment>
  </bombardments>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>257</smallx>
         <smally>363</smally>
         <largex>344</largex>
         <largey>472</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>4</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
<name>Temple of Poseidon</name>
  <borders>
    <border>Pi</border>
    <border>Omega</border>
  </borders>
  <bombardments>
    <bombardment>Omrikon</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Thais</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Eirene</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Clion</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Argyros</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Rowlandesia</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Sophia</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Timon</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Dictys</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Daedalus</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Sciron</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Nu</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Nectar</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Echo</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Kastria</bombardment>
    <bombardment>Laconia</bombardment>
  </bombardments>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>283</smallx>
         <smally>352</smally>
         <largex>376</largex>
         <largey>460</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>5</neutral>
</territory>   
<territory>
  <name>Notus</name>
  <borders>
    <border>Cronus</border>
    <border>Pan</border>
    <border>Pollux</border>
    <border>Lethe</border>
    <border>Alpha</border>
    <border>Iota</border>
    <border>Epsilon</border>
  </borders>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>363</smallx>
         <smally>474</smally>
         <largex>482</largex>
         <largey>622</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Zephyrus</name>
  <borders>
     <border>Cronus</border>
     <border>Pan</border>
     <border>Pollux</border>
     <border>Lethe</border>
     <border>Alpha</border>
     <border>Iota</border>
     <border>Epsilon</border>
  </borders>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>179</smallx>
         <smally>417</smally>
         <largex>238</largex>
         <largey>545</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
<territory>
  <name>Boreas</name>
  <borders>
     <border>Cronus</border>
     <border>Pan</border>
     <border>Pollux</border>
     <border>Lethe</border>
     <border>Alpha</border>
     <border>Iota</border>
     <border>Epsilon</border>
  </borders>
  <coordinates>
         <smallx>208</smallx>
         <smally>226</smally>
         <largex>276</largex>
         <largey>291</largey>
  </coordinates>
  <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
  <territory>
   <name>Erus</name>
   <borders>
      <border>Cronus</border>
      <border>Pan</border>
      <border>Pollux</border>
      <border>Lethe</border>
      <border>Alpha</border>
      <border>Iota</border>
      <border>Epsilon</border>
   </borders>
   <coordinates>
         <smallx>451</smallx>
         <smally>325</smally>
         <largex>598</largex>
         <largey>421</largey>
   </coordinates>
   <neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>
</map>

The Map!

Click image to enlarge.

The army checks

Click image to enlarge.

Cadet Premier2k

Re: Atlantis --v43--XML army numbers v6 -- P32 [D, Gp, Gr, FF]

Postby NemesisChild on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 am

Looking good Prem
Just been through the army checks posted and they all look ok to me

Hopefully the XML stamp and upload to Beta are around the corner

Nem

Cook NemesisChild

Re: Atlantis - v43 - Awaiting XML Stamp & BETA - P32[D,Gp,Gr,FF]

Postby MrBenn on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Good job =D>

Any more for any more?
Lieutenant MrBenn

Re: Atlantis - v43 - Awaiting BETA - P32[D,Gp,Gr,FF,XML]

Postby Premier2k on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 am

Brilliant! :D
Doesn't look like anyone has any other issues so far :?:

Lets get this into Beta as soon as we can! =D>

Premier2k
Cadet Premier2k

Postby NemesisChild on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Yay!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Cook NemesisChild

Postby Premier2k on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 am

Any ideas when this will be moved up to Beta?

Premier2k
Cadet Premier2k

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas