WWII-Stalingrad [QUENCHED]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sat May 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Fireside Poet wrote:...think it needs to have more of a "snowier" look ... :)

That may happen...keep watch. What do others think?
Version 1.
Image
Last edited by cairnswk on Sat May 09, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby Fireside Poet on Sat May 09, 2009 5:27 pm

cairnswk wrote:
Fireside Poet wrote:No Mamayev Hill or sewer fighting? ;)

Mameyev Hill is in there....Perhaps a suggestion...maybe it can be an extra bonus or something.


I edited my post after seeing it. I had 8-) on. ;)

I keep having flashbacks of playing Squad Leader ... endless possibilities here with the street fighting, sewer fighting ...
Last edited by Fireside Poet on Sat May 09, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Click this logo for more information on joining!
User avatar
Major Fireside Poet
 
Posts: 2678
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Sat May 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah that key point idea sounds decent ... where's the tractor factory? That'd be me of those, right?

.44
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby Fireside Poet on Sat May 09, 2009 5:31 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:Yeah that key point idea sounds decent ... where's the tractor factory? That'd be me of those, right?

.44


Dzerzhinsdky is the tractor factory.
Image
Click this logo for more information on joining!
User avatar
Major Fireside Poet
 
Posts: 2678
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Sat May 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Fireside Poet wrote:
the.killing.44 wrote:Yeah that key point idea sounds decent ... where's the tractor factory? That'd be me of those, right?

.44


Dzerzhinsdky is the tractor factory.

Gotcha ...

Anyway, I think there should be some small underground bonus that really epitomizes the street-fighting that was Stalingrad.

.44
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:
Fireside Poet wrote:
the.killing.44 wrote:Yeah that key point idea sounds decent ... where's the tractor factory? That'd be me of those, right?

.44


Dzerzhinsdky is the tractor factory.

Gotcha ...

Anyway, I think there should be some small underground bonus that really epitomizes the street-fighting that was Stalingrad.

.44


Can someone expand on what you want here regards that gameplay re street/underground fighting, so i can think graphically on this one.
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 pm

cairnswk wrote:Can someone expand on what you want here regards that gameplay re street/underground fighting, so i can think graphically on this one.

Give me like 20 minutes to get back on the computer and I'll really post something …

.44
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:
cairnswk wrote:Can someone expand on what you want here regards that gameplay re street/underground fighting, so i can think graphically on this one.

Give me like 20 minutes to get back on the computer and I'll really post something …

.44


OK. in the meantime, playing with some colours and things.
Version 2.

Image
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Sat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm

What I'm thinking is something like what you did with the black and white lines. You either take those off or reduce the opacity of those so much they're essentially moot, then add another line (maybe Soviet red) along some territories in the city. Then you could have the Soviet "underground" with the Soviet red-shaded territories, running along the Volga. Since it's the "Underground" you'd be hijacking, sabotaging, etc. and as such the neutrals (correct?) would vary, so the Tractor Plant would be more than some tert, and the bonuses would probably be the same as the rest of the map (i.e. +1 per tert).

Meh, it might be too much (and you'll probably have to downscale what I outlined, tert number-wise), but I think it's better for the "Stalingradness" of the map.

And I agree with FP on more snow ;)

.44

RE: fastpost/v2 - how does white text with a black glow look?
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby LED ZEPPELINER on Sat May 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Honestly graphics are already pretty great.
sailorseal wrote:My big boy banana was out the whole time :D
AndyDufresne wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:Many Happy Bananas to everyone, lets party...with Bananas.
--Andy
Forever linked at the hip's-banana! (That sounds strange, don't quote me.)
Sergeant LED ZEPPELINER
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:09 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sat May 09, 2009 7:02 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:What I'm thinking is something like what you did with the black and white lines. You either take those off or reduce the opacity of those so much they're essentially moot, then add another line (maybe Soviet red) along some territories in the city. Then you could have the Soviet "underground" with the Soviet red-shaded territories, running along the Volga. Since it's the "Underground" you'd be hijacking, sabotaging, etc. and as such the neutrals (correct?) would vary, so the Tractor Plant would be more than some tert, and the bonuses would probably be the same as the rest of the map (i.e. +1 per tert).

Meh, it might be too much (and you'll probably have to downscale what I outlined, tert number-wise), but I think it's better for the "Stalingradness" of the map.

And I agree with FP on more snow ;)

.44

RE: fastpost/v2 - how does white text with a black glow look?


How does this look?

Version 3.
Image

LED ZEPPELINER wrote:Honestly graphics are already pretty great.

Ooohhh LED Z.... don't say that, you'll down the graphics expectations in this place. ;)
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Text and reduced opacity-wise, yes yes yes. I'm interested to see what you'll throw together — that'll take more time of course ;)

.44
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby LED ZEPPELINER on Sat May 09, 2009 7:07 pm

cairnswk wrote:
LED ZEPPELINER wrote:Honestly graphics are already pretty great.

Ooohhh LED Z.... don't say that, you'll down the graphics expectations in this place. ;)

what i meant was that for a 3rd version it looks good
sailorseal wrote:My big boy banana was out the whole time :D
AndyDufresne wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:Many Happy Bananas to everyone, lets party...with Bananas.
--Andy
Forever linked at the hip's-banana! (That sounds strange, don't quote me.)
Sergeant LED ZEPPELINER
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:09 pm
Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat May 09, 2009 10:18 pm

What I think of when I think of the battle of Stalingrad:
German superiority of equiptment and training (air force too)
Russion superiority of numbers; female soldiers too
Constantly overlapping lines
Cold; cold that got into your bones and never left
hunger; and civilians
lol @ the Germans since the Russians were still bulding war supplies during the battle

Anyway to add these things to the map? High bonuses or whatever to make it feel like a real meat-grinder? Or making pockets to get trapped in? The Russians (and later the Germans everywhere else) were sitting ducks as the crossed the river.... maybe have river terts that revert to nuetral?
Now I am thinking historically here, not exclusivly gameplay wise. It would suck to launch an attack accros the river only to have bad roles and get stuck in a pocket somewhere... and be trapped with no way back since the river reverts.... but that is they way it could have happened.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: USA RULES! WHOOO!!!!
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sun May 10, 2009 12:52 am

Juan_Bottom wrote:What I think of when I think of the battle of Stalingrad:
German superiority of equiptment and training (air force too)
Russion superiority of numbers; female soldiers too
Constantly overlapping lines
Cold; cold that got into your bones and never left
hunger; and civilians
lol @ the Germans since the Russians were still bulding war supplies during the battle

Anyway to add these things to the map? High bonuses or whatever to make it feel like a real meat-grinder? Or making pockets to get trapped in? The Russians (and later the Germans everywhere else) were sitting ducks as the crossed the river.... maybe have river terts that revert to nuetral?
Now I am thinking historically here, not exclusivly gameplay wise. It would suck to launch an attack accros the river only to have bad roles and get stuck in a pocket somewhere... and be trapped with no way back since the river reverts.... but that is they way it could have happened.


I hope i can include some these things somewhere Juan_Bottom.
As for the river terts, they will probably happen, as the ferries that attempted to support the Russians across from the east were often bombed by the Germans to stop the support. Good thinking in bringing this up.
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sun May 10, 2009 12:07 pm

So what do people think of the fact that planes can attack bombs, and bombs can attack infantry? or armour?
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sun May 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Version 3.
Image
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby neanderpaul14 on Sun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Welcome back CAIRNS

As always I look forward to playing, and learning the intricacies, of any of your maps. They are truly my favorites :)

Sorry to go off topic but what happened to Jamaica?? That was looking sweet.
Image

High score: 2724/#163 on scoreboard/COLONEL
Private 1st Class neanderpaul14
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 pm
Location: "Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy if possible." - Thomas J. Jackson
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (13)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:58 pm

All Red X terts can attack one another? Seems a bit harsh, I'd go with adjacent or up to two terts away.
For the ships, I know you're working on it but a suggestion would be to graphically represent a ship with a army circle on it that can be bombarded, then try to help that 4-way arrow thing that has me tied up in knots ;)
For the attacks, does it apply to everyone? i.e. could Red Army Air Force attack Barrikady Factory via the plane –› bomb route?

.44
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sun May 10, 2009 6:06 pm

neanderpaul14 wrote:Welcome back CAIRNS

As always I look forward to playing, and learning the intricacies, of any of your maps. They are truly my favorites :)

Sorry to go off topic but what happened to Jamaica?? That was looking sweet.


Thanks Paul. Jamaica is simply on vacation until about mid june.
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Sun May 10, 2009 6:09 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:All Red X terts can attack one another? Seems a bit harsh, I'd go with adjacent or up to two terts away.

OK, that sounds better actually.

For the ships, I know you're working on it but a suggestion would be to graphically represent a ship with a army circle on it that can be bombarded, then try to help that 4-way arrow thing that has me tied up in knots ;)
Understand, Good idea.

For the attacks, does it apply to everyone? i.e. could Red Army Air Force attack Barrikady Factory via the plane –› bomb route?
.44

That i am sorting out. Probably needs some more color clarification and identification.
Thanks for yo-ur thoughts. Keep them coming. :)
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby Incandenza on Mon May 11, 2009 3:59 am

Seems like planes should only be able to bombard bomb targets (and perhaps opposing planes)... also might want to add another red army plane and heavy artillery, it'll at least kinda balance things out with the german airfield (how's that going to work, btw?)
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
User avatar
Colonel Incandenza
 
Posts: 4961
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (4)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Mon May 11, 2009 4:38 am

Incandenza wrote:Seems like planes should only be able to bombard bomb targets (and perhaps opposing planes)

OK, and are you happy with the bomb targeting infantry and armour?

... also might want to add another red army plane and heavy artillery, it'll at least kinda balance things out with the german airfield (how's that going to work, btw?)

More red army planes and heavy artillery, yes can do.

German airfields...since S'grad was basically bombed to the s***house, would it be appropriate that german airfields re-generate with a bonus each turn, since everyone is going to hold one at the start fo the game.
Any other ideas would be welcome. ;)
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby cairnswk on Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Further comments?
User avatar
Private cairnswk
 
Posts: 11492
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (36) General Contribution (3)

Re: [POLL] WWII - Stalingrad

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:55 pm

New version will bring more, but there are many more (new) things to see …
:-^

.44
User avatar
Major the.killing.44
 
Posts: 4737
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Next

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login