Update 07 Sep
- All names of austrian empire are in german now
- Damatia is a part of austrian empire (added also on the minimap)
- Austrian bonus changed +4 for 7
- Shape of Serbia
- Dalmatia mountain moved to south
- Removed flags for capitals and added a small (and temporary) castle
- Now you have +1 autodeployed if hold a capital (maybe will change again)
- Some borders fixed
- Different green for land
- Increased visibility of zone border
- You have to hold all bosnia for bonus (3/3)
pamoa wrote:why are the German names in English and not the Hungarian
German names are now in german, Hungary names are in hungarian etc etc...
Industrial Helix wrote:I think you ought to name the capitals Vienna and Budapest.
I think that the starting neutrals need to be pulled out and the capitals dropped to 3. If I were playing this map, there would be no chance that I would attack either capital at a neutral 5... you're looking at killing 10 men for a bonus of 2. I think they're way too high.
Kabanellas wrote:Great, new font is a lot more readable. And the zone colour glow is quite perceptible now.
Having a bonus for holding both capitals makes perfect sense.
Totally agree with Helix, capital regions should get their names from the cities. And yes, 5 neutrals are to high, I'd drop it to 3.
Agree, i'm working on drop percentages i think that everything will work with the next update. About capitals, no more 5 neutrals. (will change in the next update)
Evil DIMwit wrote:Different underline styles perhaps?
I will try
iancanton wrote:dalmatia was part of austria, not of bosnia. are u able to re-draw the border so that bosnia retains its distictive triangular shape? if dalmatia is added, then the bonus for austria naturally becomes +4 or +5 for 7 regions (instead of +3 for 6).
Thank you for all suggestions.
The next update comes soon.