- All Volunteer Groups Should be marked instead of only one being displayed through name color of a volunteer.
- For example, we have some Global Moderators working in Suggestions, or TD's working in other forums. It would be nice to give an exclusive medal for every area served, along with dates that volunteer served in that area in medal description.
- Alternative: List all titles below name, with Primary Title affecting color of name.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- People won't get confused why TO's are critiquing their suggestions or the likes
- More Medals!
- Serves as a reminder of those who were important that don't title under their name (like ex webmaster, honorary retired volunteer, etc.)
koontz1973 wrote:So instead of medals, how about a list of departments we are involved in. Metsfan said he was also a chatter so under his Head Thinker, add another line to say Chatter. For me that would have three lines: Cartography Assistant, Media Team, Entertainment Team.