Conquer Club

[GO] Team Terminator and Assassin Games

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you support these ideas?

Yes! I love both
75%
I like Team Assassin, not Team Terminator
5%
I like Team Terminator, not Team Assassin
6%
No - These idea's are just stupid
14%

Total votes : 79

Re: Doubles Assasin/Terminator

Postby cpurcell on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Phlaim wrote: however are we talking about have 1 target for each player or 1 target for each team. i.e. Team 1 has Team 2 as target and will be forced to take them both out in order to win.

That was my interpretation. Each team would be like one player in a standard assassin or terminator game.
---C
Major cpurcell

Location: Bashing my keyboard because luck just screwed me to a noob! Oh, and Eastern PA

Re: Doubles Assasin/Terminator

Postby a.sub on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:40 pm

cpurcell wrote:
Phlaim wrote: however are we talking about have 1 target for each player or 1 target for each team. i.e. Team 1 has Team 2 as target and will be forced to take them both out in order to win.

That was my interpretation. Each team would be like one player in a standard assassin or terminator game.
---C

which is exactly what i mean :P
Cadet a.sub

Team asassin and terminator a possibility?

Postby L M S on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Has this idea been looked into? Possible new gameplay options? Interesting dynamics certainly.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Team asassin and terminator a possibility?

Postby The Neon Peon on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:14 pm

A quick search would tell you the answer is "yes."
Lieutenant The Neon Peon

Postby torresgerrard on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 am

awsome idea
Major torresgerrard

Postby lanyards on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 pm

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55492&p=1429519#p1429519

I suggested this a long time ago, nobody ever said anything though.
WANT AN ADVANTAGE WHILE WORKING TOWARDS MEDALS?
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=529&t=226714
Major lanyards

Postby L M S on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:31 pm

I just thought with the suggestion of larger (9 and 10) player possibilities it would be interesting to review this possibility as well.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

team assasin games

Postby jleonnn on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 am

Let's say we could have a team fighting against another player in another team, those players who are not targeted's goal is to protect that certain person from being eliminated. In other words, it's an assasin game that not everybody will be targeted, and the players are in teams, one player from each team will be targeted, the team's goal is to protect that targeted person from being eliminated. :D

What'd y'all think.
Major jleonnn

Re: team assasin games

Postby blakebowling on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm

I think you should learn to search before you post, http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76304&hilit=team+assassin
Private blakebowling

Re: team assasin games

Postby jleonnn on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:33 am

Aw, man
Major jleonnn

Re: Doubles Assasin/Terminator [POLL ADDED]

Postby sailorseal on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 pm

YES YES YES! I can't see any reason why not
Cook sailorseal

Re: Doubles Assasin/Terminator [POLL ADDED]

Postby Laughing.Boy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

This is something, I too, would like to see happen. Could make for some interesting tactics/outcomes.
Lieutenant Laughing.Boy

Assassin TEAMS!?

Postby pinkflaminko on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 am

Wouldnt it be awesome to have Assassin team games? I havent thought it out to a full extent but I think it could work. Why dont we have that as an option? :|
Private 1st Class pinkflaminko

Re: Assassin TEAMS!?

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 am

pinkflaminko wrote:Wouldnt it be awesome to have Assassin team games? I havent thought it out to a full extent but I think it could work. Why dont we have that as an option? :|

isn't the point of a team game to kill the other team? why do we need assasin team games? i don't get it...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby EagleofGreenErth on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 am

Assassin doubles would be tight for 8 man games.... different than just 2v2v2v2 because if you eliminate your 2 targets you win the entire game.
Corporal 1st Class EagleofGreenErth

Postby FredVIII on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 am

owenshooter wrote:
pinkflaminko wrote:Wouldnt it be awesome to have Assassin team games? I havent thought it out to a full extent but I think it could work. Why dont we have that as an option? :|

isn't the point of a team game to kill the other team? why do we need assasin team games? i don't get it...-0

more than 2 teams...
Brigadier FredVIII

Location: if you call yourself something like the.killing.44, you are probably gay.

Postby pinkflaminko on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 am

FredVIII wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

more than 2 teams...

Ya, thats what I meant more than two teams, and maybe each guy in ur team has a different guy to assassin only not on the same team, that could work, if the first team to assassin all their guys won or something. You know what I mean right? Or the team could just have another team to assassin.

Postby Night Strike on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Moved to Sugs & Bugs.
Major Night Strike

Postby BaldAdonis on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 pm

There's only two games where you could use this, 6 and 8 player doubles. Same goes for terminator teams. You'd have to re-organize game types, so they the player would choose between Standard, Terminator and Assassin, and then another choice between Singles, Doubles, Triples or Quads. This also means relabeling all the old games so they can be searched.

No reason not to have it, but it seems like a lot of work just to accommodate a couple of options that allow for slightly more game choices.
Captain BaldAdonis

Postby pinkflaminko on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:32 am

BaldAdonis wrote:There's only two games where you could use this, 6 and 8 player doubles. Same goes for terminator teams. You'd have to re-organize game types, so they the player would choose between Standard, Terminator and Assassin, and then another choice between Singles, Doubles, Triples or Quads. This also means relabeling all the old games so they can be searched.

No reason not to have it, but it seems like a lot of work just to accommodate a couple of options that allow for slightly more game choices.

I like lots of work but am not gonna put all the admins under it so idk

Postby owenshooter on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:04 am

pinkflaminko wrote:
BaldAdonis wrote:There's only two games where you could use this, 6 and 8 player doubles. Same goes for terminator teams. You'd have to re-organize game types, so they the player would choose between Standard, Terminator and Assassin, and then another choice between Singles, Doubles, Triples or Quads. This also means relabeling all the old games so they can be searched.

ahhh, that makes sense... well, all except the part where pink doesn't know the word ASSASSINATE... it does sound like a really cool option, and i would probably actually play it, since i play mostly team games. however, as baldy said, if it is just too much work, i could understand lack simply saying no... good idea pinky...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby pinkflaminko on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:20 am

owenshooter wrote:
pinkflaminko wrote:

ahhh, that makes sense... well, all except the part where pink doesn't know the word ASSASSINATE... it does sound like a really cool option, and i would probably actually play it, since i play mostly team games. however, as baldy said, if it is just too much work, i could understand lack simply saying no... good idea pinky...-0

But if someone other than lack who was trustworthy would be happy to do the hard work, then...

Postby the.killing.44 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 am

pinkflaminko wrote:But if someone other than lack who was trustworthy would be happy to do the hard work, then...

lack is the only one with the core code on the site, therefore he's the one who would do it.
I do like this idea, as well as term teams

Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby pinkflaminko on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:
pinkflaminko wrote:But if someone other than lack who was trustworthy would be happy to do the hard work, then...

lack is the only one with the core code on the site, therefore he's the one who would do it.
I do like this idea, as well as term teams

How could you not like the idea?

.pinkpink

Postby ManBungalow on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Today we will have this,

tomorrow we will have terminator team games !
Colonel ManBungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions