Subject: Maximum 12 Armies on any 1 Country
rdsrds2120 wrote:After some review, we feel that this suggestion wouldn't live up to the quality of gameplay settings we'd like to see on ConquerClub. I am going to give this an Admin Veto after 11 pages. Thanks for your input everyone,
- Could be an option for games, but I think it would be a great idea to stablish a maximum number of troops that you can put in one individual territory. For example, Say 20, under that rule, no territory on the map could have more than 20 armies. Maximun number could be stablished by the creator of the particular game.
- Can be applied to every map easily and it should be an option. Battles of 50 vs 11 are absolutely decided, plus when you see a lot of troops on a territory you avoid it... as simple as that, that aspect of the game gets eliminated with this option.
When you change a set of spoils and you dominate a territory on the set (bold spoils) with the maximun number of troops, you lose the 2 extra troops cause it passes the maximun number.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- Much more strategy on deployment of troops
- More even games with no decided battles
- If you conquer an area you have to watch it constantly, cause could be another army with max number of troops attacking you say 20 vs 20... (not 98 vs 32 or something)
- Much more strategic thinking on the managment of troops and reinforcements.
- If you conquer an area will be much more difficult to maintain it until you get a safe number of troops to keep it.