Inhuman14 wrote:Concise description:
- Adding the feature to add game labels for all games.
- Provide the availability to add game labels to all games, not just tournament games.
- This could be a premium only feature or could be something available to everyone.
- If implemented, nothing will need changed with the interface of the game creation page.
- It would be a good idea to make the label able to be edited.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- This will allow users to create games for specific purposes, looking for certain opponents, teammates, or experience levels.
- Labels apart from tournament games will also allow groups of people who play games together, to label non-sanctioned mini tournaments and clan wars and other group games.
- People would be able to search games with specific labels to find players they want to play against.
- If implemented, a possible issue could be that people may put inappropriate things in the game label. This would create more work for disciplinary mods.
- Another issue is that people may get upset if someone joins their game even though the label requests a different type of player.
OP wrote:Hi.. I was just wondering..if it would be possible to add like a title / subject of game to describe the game better.... so that we as players could create games and add the Title to say if it was a RT Game or not, or if we want only generals, lieutanants in the game etc...
let me know pls... just a suggesstion