Inhuman14 wrote:Concise description:
- Adding the feature to add game labels for all games.
- Provide the availability to add game labels to all games, not just tournament games.
- This could be a premium only feature or could be something available to everyone.
- If implemented, nothing will need changed with the interface of the game creation page.
- It would be a good idea to make the label able to be edited.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- This will allow users to create games for specific purposes, looking for certain opponents, teammates, or experience levels.
- Labels apart from tournament games will also allow groups of people who play games together, to label non-sanctioned mini tournaments and clan wars and other group games.
- People would be able to search games with specific labels to find players they want to play against.
- If implemented, a possible issue could be that people may put inappropriate things in the game label. This would create more work for disciplinary mods.
- Another issue is that people may get upset if someone joins their game even though the label requests a different type of player.
I have found that having 3-4 games on the go that move slowly is fine as long as i keep a spot open for realtime games, i started on today that took 10 min for player to join then deadbeat doesnt even show up to take first turn or even read the chat area, there has got to be an end to this madness!