- Implement various gameplay options so that it would be possible to play Castle Risk.
- Deploy troops at the end of your turn instead of the beginning.
- Draw cards that effect attacks. Gaining these cards is compulsory and not contingent on successful attacks. They are not the same as spoils.
- General Card: Adds one to your highest attack die.
- Marshall: Adds one to your highest defense die.
- Admiral: Allows a distance attack, must be used with an Auto Attack only.
- Spy: Allows you to eliminate an opponent's card.
- Diplomat: Creates a mandatory truce between two players for one turn.
- Reinforcement: These cards are traded in for troops in an escalating spoils fashion. Only one card is needed for a trade in. At some point (12-15), the troops gained by trading one of these cards go back to 3 again.
- The addition of a map that allows for escalating bonuses gained from holding specific territories (Castles). This portion is probably best implemented with new map creation and is really already happening in multiple maps.
- See this post for the most information in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=471&t=15761#p306105
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Allow more gameplay variations, including one (deployment at the end of the turn) that will greatly change a lot of games and strategies.