[Foe] Inability to Join Foe Games If Foe Created the Game

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Implement Change in Foe Mechanics as Suggested in First Post

Yes
16
70%
No
7
30%
 
Total votes : 23

Re: Foe List only counts for creator of game.

Postby Artimis on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 am

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=73219

This post is on the same subject, it also has my support, maybe the mods might consider merging these posts?
==================================================
This post was sponsored by Far-Q Industries.

Far-Q Industries: Telling you where to go since 2008.
User avatar
Captain Artimis
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:09 am
Location: Right behind ya!!! >:D
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4)

[Foe] Allow Foe to Join Game Entered, Not Created

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Concise description:
  • Change foe mechanics so one can join a game in which the foe is in, but is not hosting.

Specifics/Details:
  • Currently, if a person has foed you and is in a game either as the host or in another slot, you cannot join. This suggestion would change the mechanics so that if the person is in another slot in the game, player 2 through 7, you can still join.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • The host of a game should have discretion on who is banned from his/her game, not another player.
  • In theory, if I foed every person on the site, I could join every single multiplayer game which has at least one extra slot still open and prevent every one of those games from being filled.
  • If you have a foe in the same game as you, you already can't see their chat, so the main issue is whether they suicide on you - if they do so, rate it accordingly. If you already have, investigate it and see if they are habitually doing it and report it.
  • I have a short memory - I've tried to join a game and it's blocked me because I was foed by someone and I was like really? I didn't even remember playing that person. I would not have caused trouble for them in the game... unless they did something new!
  • Compromise: Don't let foed players join the same team, but permit them to join another team or join in a free-for-all.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I don't see this happening. Many players don't create games at all, so basically the foe button would be absolutely, 100% useless for them. (Unless they post in the forums, but this isn't about the forums)
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5170
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby greenoaks on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Dibbun wrote:
  • Don't let foed players join the same team, but permit them to join another team or join in a free-for-all.


this would be good. there are many players out there i don't want on my team but it would be ok to play against them.
User avatar
Sergeant greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Maybe if you can have options on your foe mechanics. Like
-Don't allow player on my team
-Don't allow player in game i started/joined
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5170
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby Darwins_Bane on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

The idea of a foe button is so that you don't have to see or hear from them anymore. If you want to see them again or play with them, y not just pm them and both of you unfoe each other.
high score : 2294
02:59:29 ‹Khan22› wouldn't you love to have like 5 or 6 girls all giving you attention?
10/11/2010 02:59:39 ‹TheForgivenOne› No.
Corporal Darwins_Bane
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby jefjef on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 am

I have some peeps foed just to screw with but most of them are foed because I DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SPEW OR PLAY GAMES WITH. :)

What needs to be fixed is people should not be able to join games with those they have on foe...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 6007
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby Dibbun on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 am

I understand that you don't want to play/see people you have foed but I have a problem when you're forcing your foe list on the person who created the game. If someone creates an 8-person free for all, when that last spot is going to get filled you have 7 different foe lists active.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby jefjef on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 am

Dibbun wrote:I understand that you don't want to play/see people you have foed but I have a problem when you're forcing your foe list on the person who created the game. If someone creates an 8-person free for all, when that last spot is going to get filled you have 7 different foe lists active.


Yeah well I don't play anything but team games. I am occasionally contacted by someone asking if I would unfoe them. It works fine.

FYI: The vast majority hardly use the foe option and when they do it's very few on it So I can't believe it's that much of an issue. (Unless my list is involved)
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 6007
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby tkr4lf on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:15 am

jefjef wrote:I have some peeps foed just to screw with but most of them are foed because I DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SPEW OR PLAY GAMES WITH. :)

What needs to be fixed is people should not be able to join games with those they have on foe...

Yeah, like how you join games that I created even though you have me foed....
User avatar
Major tkr4lf
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Austin, TX
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby Renee_W on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Dibbun wrote:If you have a foe in the same game as you, you already can't see their chat


This is the most annoying part of "foe" to me not the primary benefit. It's seriously annoying that I can't foe till the game ends to ensure I have the context of game important chat. And very confusing if you accidentally join a game hosted by a foe and don't know you're missing chat. It is also annoying when I foe someone because I don't want to play w/ them then parts of forum threads are obscured.

I foe people because I don't want to play w/ them ever again. This is a very very bad idea. A much better idea is preventing me from joining games that already have a foe of mine in them. Or separate foe and mute lists.
Colonel Renee_W
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 2:23 pm
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby jefjef on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

tkr4lf wrote:
jefjef wrote:I have some peeps foed just to screw with but most of them are foed because I DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SPEW OR PLAY GAMES WITH. :)

What needs to be fixed is people should not be able to join games with those they have on foe...

Yeah, like how you join games that I created even though you have me foed....


ummm. I saw this post without having to display it.... You haven't been foed for a while now... :-^

But yes. If I have someone foed I don't want to be able to join the game.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 6007
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

A suggestion that would basically make the foe function useless? Why would anyone want this?

This post was made by Dibbun who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Rating: 4.3


Ah...trouble finding open games?


Rejected
Image
User avatar
Major drunkmonkey
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby Dibbun on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 am

drunkmonkey wrote:A suggestion that would basically make the foe function useless? Why would anyone want this?

This post was made by Dibbun who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Rating: 4.3


Ah...trouble finding open games?


Rejected


If you would read my original post, you would see that I assert that it should be the game creator's foe list which should be taken into account, not anyone else's foe list.

I would be happy to play you again, it's entertaining to hear you bitch about dice - Game 8828567 and that's the only reason I have a low rating because I don't hold your balls for you while you're crying.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby jefjef on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 am

Dibbun wrote:the only reason I have a low rating because I don't hold your balls for you while you're crying.


Are you saying that you only hold them while he smiles? Do you gently massage them too?

Alrighty then. Well anyway foe lists are already ignored in tourney/clan war games. Thats enough.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Colonel jefjef
 
Posts: 6007
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm sorry, but I really doubt the current mechanics will be switching away from this. The way you have it now, makes the foe list useless for players (Like me), who don't start games. What happens if player x has targeted me in every game i ever played them? Should I have to suffer just because I don't want that player stalking me into games that I join?
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5170
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby Dibbun on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:13 pm

I see your point, I was just annoyed once when I made a quad game and GeneralAnestetic joined and it took forever for that game to fill.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dibbun
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Location: Fresno, CA
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 pm

jefjef wrote:
tkr4lf wrote:
jefjef wrote:I have some peeps foed just to screw with but most of them are foed because I DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SPEW OR PLAY GAMES WITH. :)

What needs to be fixed is people should not be able to join games with those they have on foe...

Yeah, like how you join games that I created even though you have me foed....


ummm. I saw this post without having to display it.... You haven't been foed for a while now... :-^

But yes. If I have someone foed I don't want to be able to join the game.

Awwww... I heart you too jeffyboy! :D

For the record, I agree that you shouldn't be able to join a game of someone you have foed as well. It makes sense that if it works the other way, it should work this way as well.
User avatar
Major tkr4lf
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Austin, TX
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: Change Foe Mechanics

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Dibbun wrote:I see your point, I was just annoyed once when I made a quad game and GeneralAnestetic joined and it took forever for that game to fill.

There are 2 options. One is just to ask him to exit. The other is to delete the game, hope he doesn't join or foe him and than see who joins.
Corporal 1st Class PLAYER57832
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Training Achievement (1)

Inability to Join Foe Games Only If Foe Created the Game

Postby ziggyy77 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Concise description:
Change the effect of the foe list.

Specifics/Details:
I am, as far as I know, only on 1 person's foe list because that player was very irrational (called me a suicider when I attacked him 15v7 when if I won, I would get a bonus) and so because of a player that was completely clueless foe'd me, I can no longer join games that this player is in. Unfortunately, he seems to be in a number of games I would like to join.

This really bothers me in the sense that I have seemingly been banished from a number of games I enjoy playing because of this one players irrational thinking. Even if this player did not create the game, I can not join.

My suggestion is change the effect of the for list in this such manner. (Player A is on player B's foe list).

- Player A wishes to join an 8 player game. Unfortunately, because player B is say, the 5 player to join the game, player A is not allowed to join the game. This situation is unfair to player A in such manner that player B did not start the game, it is not player B's settings, but player B is just a random opponent in the game but still prevents player A from joining.
- My suggestion is that player A should not be banned from all games that include player B. Player A should be banned from any game player B creates, but if player B joins a random game, than player A should be allowed as well.

I know the point of a foe list is to prevent a player one feels plays the game poorly from playing each other again. However, people have abused this system and in cases such as mine, prevent the abused player from joining a lot of games again. I feel I was wrongly foe'd but a clueless player but because of this, I can not join a lot of games I once played and played very fairly with no complants before. 15v7 is not suicide in my book but because some player did not like losing, I am not prevented from many games.


How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- This will benefit the site because it will allow a lot of players to join many more games. If the person who foe'd player A see's this person in the game again, maybe they will see player A had a bad game or that there is nothing wrong with that player. But if player A is truly that bad, than others can foe him as well.
- Will not allow for players to abuse the foe list and basically give players control of what games some players can play. If someone on is on a foe list, they should only be prevented from playing in games created by the player who foe'd them.

[MOD EDIT: Some useful posts in this thread:

"Workarounds"/reasons it hasn't been done
A well-written, but identical suggestion

--agentcom]
Last edited by agentcom on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited title for clarity, added links to posts
Sergeant ziggyy77
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: FOE LIST CHANGE

Postby phantomzero on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 pm

or you could just ask him nicely to remove you from his foe list?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class phantomzero
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: 2742 high score 122710
Medals: 82
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: FOE LIST CHANGE

Postby ziggyy77 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 pm

The player thought i was suicidal when i had more than double his army and as much as i tried to explain it to him in game, he just went off on me and kept talking about how i am on his foe list.... Unfortunately, i doubt he will take me off his list because i ask nicely.
Sergeant ziggyy77
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: FOE LIST CHANGE

Postby ask me2 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

So what? Make your own game with those settings.
Image
User avatar
Major ask me2
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm
Location: USA
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: FOE LIST CHANGE

Postby ziggyy77 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:22 pm

What if there is an 8 player game with 7 people already in... i should just create my own game and wait for who know's how long until people join my game? I should be able to join that alomst filled 8 player game even if i am on 1 person's foe list who might have been the 7th person to join.
Sergeant ziggyy77
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: FOE LIST CHANGE

Postby Evolution299 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 pm

I agree with Ziggyy here. Im on Great Ollies foe list, cause I attacked him in a 3 player Lux. map game, where if my dice would have even been average I would have eliminated him and won the game. Because I auto'd and my dice were horrible, I never got to eliminate him, just cripple him.
Ive asked to him to remove the foe ,but he doesnt respond. This eliminates me from alot of 8 player Doodle games that enjoy playing.
I think there has to be a better system to the foed list.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Evolution299
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login