SPEED GAME REMATCH BUTTON

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: SPEED GAME REMATCH BUTTON

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Love the idea.. especially for me... 1 min, 1v1 fs games where rematches are extremely common. then again, there are a lot of valid ideas swimming around the CC world... very few of which have been implemented.. many more pressing/important/beneficial than this one... but a great idea nonetheless...
Major rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: SPEED GAME REMATCH BUTTON

Postby agentcom on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 pm

blakebowling wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Wow, more than a year and nothing but positive comments. Not many, but positive all the same ;)

My thoughts:

1. Hitting the "REMATCH" button would set up an identical game with the same players and invites will be sent to those players;
2. If the game was a private game the new game will be private;
3. If it was a tournament game then it would become a public game;
4. If it is a multy player game and one or more persons declined their invite then the "slot" would become publicly available;
5. If all players decline then the game will implode.

Have I missed anything?

I, personally, disagree with this one. However it wouldn't really bother me either way.

I think hippo sums it up well, and I agree with blake and chap (for their stated reasons) that the game should be conditioned on all users accepting the invite.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Suggestions