Escaliting Spoils Tweak

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Escaliting Spoils Tweak

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Pedronicus wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:
Pedronicus wrote:the up and down the mountain idea with a peak of 35 sounds fairer. It's even better if the increase in armies is 3, so make the peak 36.

I'm not sure I'd say it is fairer, it just makes strategic cashing different. I'm afraid that the Ascent-Descent mountain scheme would just lead to more escalating game stalemates than normal escalating already does.

Hm, but all of it is food for thought!

--Andy

More esc stalemates?

:shock:

Kindly point out some esc stalemate games in play right now and I'll shut up

I'll point out just one, which held up one of my tournaments for a month:
Game 10230966

Actually, I'll throw in a second one. Just in case you think 41 rounds is not enough to call it a stalemate, here's the oldest one on the site: Game 3852526

Anyway, I'm not supporting this suggestion, because I honestly think that my version is better:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=164420 for anyone who hasn't noticed it.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Previous

Return to Suggestions