Option to show all rolls

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Option to show all rolls

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Some sort of "show" button so that you can actually see in detail every roll when you autoattack

See how you can only see 2 dice challenges when you autoattack, no matter if there were 20? Well, it would be useful to have this in some sort of "spoilers" box, and if you click "Show" you would be able to see each individual challenge

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • This would be one step further into demystifying the dice
Last edited by nietzsche on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Option to show all rolls

Postby sirgermaine on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 pm

I can see more than two, if I recall correctly.
Major sirgermaine

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby blakebowling on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 pm

If you scroll through the dice box, you can see all of your rolls.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

The dice box is pretty small and is awkward to deal with, I would support a suggestion improving this.

One of my pet peeves is that I cannot take a screen shot of more than 2-3 sets of rolls at once.
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
Lieutenant MoB Deadly

Medals: 143
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

blakebowling wrote:If you scroll through the dice box, you can see all of your rolls.

yeah i know, but you can't save it.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

Major nietzsche

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 pm

nietzsche wrote:
blakebowling wrote:If you scroll through the dice box, you can see all of your rolls.

If you knew that then why is the suggestion to show rolls and not to save rolls?

MoB Deadly wrote:The dice box is pretty small and is awkward to deal with, I would support a suggestion improving this.

One of my pet peeves is that I cannot take a screen shot of more than 2-3 sets of rolls at once.

There is no way I would want to see more at once so they fill up the whole screen. The only way that would be feasible is if it was like the BigImg, so that you could make it smaller and larger.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby nietzsche on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:29 pm

chapcrap wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

If you knew that then why is the suggestion to show rolls and not to save rolls?

show

Major nietzsche

Postby agentcom on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I'm kind of annoyed by it sometimes, too. And something seems to cause the page to refresh right when you're looking at them. That said, I don't think it's really that big of a deal. The only thing you need to know at the end of an auto attack is how many you have left and how many your opponent has--hopefully 0 :)
Brigadier agentcom

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Return to Archived Suggestions