- Once per turn, during the reinforcement phase, a player would have the option to skip reinforcing and instead give one spoil to a teammate. If possible, include option to also trade a spoil instead of just giving.
- At the end of their turn, a player would have the option to forfeit their reinforcement phase in order to gift a spoil to a teammate.
- The giving player could give any of their cards to their teammate.
- The player receiving the card could use it immediately on their next turn.
- Trading would be an interesting option off of this, if possible. In that option, players would get to give AND take one spoil from a teammate. Since it would be overly complicated to allow the other player a choice in which card was taken, it may be best if the player could take ANY card from a teammate and give any of theirs.
- Note: Of course, this is just a suggestion for an additional game option
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Place a greater emphasis on cards.
- Open up different styles of gameplay, ie. other players could act as card feeders to the "tank" teammate.