These would be a cosmetic user profile upgrade.
When viewing yours or someone elses Ratings Received a table is displayed showing the averages in each category. However, on the Ratings Left tab there is nothing. Adding a table in this tab would be a nice way to see if somebody is giving out what they're receiving.
Also, there is no table tracking Tags Received or Tags Left. Adding a table tallying these characteristics would be helpful in determining their perceived playing style.
Instead of having to rate each player individually there should be a link labeled something like 'rate the players of this game'. This link would be an expanded version of the page where a rating is actually made. Rather than rating one player, all players from the game would be shown on this page. Perhaps even revamp this page to include all the games we are able to give feedback with a hider drop box for each game. I'll slap together a static image showing what I mean.
Lastly, revamp the Ratings Received and Left pages so that instead of listing the ratings from most recent to earliest, it would be broken down by Ratings Received (Month/Year) and Ratings Left(Month/Year).
- Adding a table listing the average ratings given to other players judging their Fair Play, Attitude, Gameplay, and an Overall average rating.
- Adding a table listing how many times somebody has tagged you as a certain something.
- Adding a table listing how many times you have tagged others with a certain characteristic.
- Adding links to separate ratings by month and/or year.
- Changing the actual rating page to include all players from the game.
- Ability to rate a user per game rather than one overall rating.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Ability to track a player's Gameplay, Fair Play, and Attitude over time to see if their peers believe they have decreased, maintained, or improved in the afformentioned fields.
- Quick way to weed out people using the ratings in a vindictive manner.
- Cut down on time spent rating a people so instead of someone having their own page every player will be on the same page.
- This will show if someone may be a good team mate rather than taking their word for it.