- An extra button in each game: [load more log]
- Currently, we have the [load entire log], which is very useful.
- I find that in some games - particularly in the very long games - it takes a long time and a lot of processing power to load the whole log.
- For instance, I'm in a game with 6 players on the Kings Court 2 map. As you may be aware, that map (among others) has a lot of autodeploys and bonuses which take up a lot of space in the log (my last turn on that map had more than 40 lines of text just working out the bonuses).
- I want to check the last round to see who attacked who, and have to load the whole log to do so. In the past, I've seen games so complex that my computer can't actually load the entire log.
Maybe it's not a terrible issue and we can live without a solution, but it would make a difference all the same.