Add Date Stamp to Eliminated Tab entries

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Add Date Stamp to Eliminated Tab entries

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm

I agree with darth about the value of having the games in the order they are in the Eliminated tab. It's probably because I don't play many standard and terminator games, but I usually never have more than 4 or 5 games at the most in the Eliminated tab. I feel like it's pretty easy to tell when a new one gets put there.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby darth emperor on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Ok, if I understand you correctly, you would like that for example, you want the date you were eliminated, just right below the enter game, or just after the time remaining, like it was one setting more of the game. Apart from the order would be the same. If that's the case I don't see the harm, in point of fact with a simple add-on would be enough
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 pm

chapcrap wrote:I agree with darth about the value of having the games in the order they are in the Eliminated tab. It's probably because I don't play many standard and terminator games, but I usually never have more than 4 or 5 games at the most in the Eliminated tab. I feel like it's pretty easy to tell when a new one gets put there.

i'm the same although my Eliminated tab is usually 0. at the moment it is 3.

pretty easy to follow, especially if you utilise the team mate feature in the Watch This Game addon
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby CorinthianEyes on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 pm

darth emperor wrote:Ok, if I understand you correctly, you would like that for example, you want the date you were eliminated, just right below the enter game, or just after the time remaining, like it was one setting more of the game. Apart from the order would be the same. If that's the case I don't see the harm, in point of fact with a simple add-on would be enough

Yup, all I am looking for is another bit of information within each game "info portion" of the "Eliminated" tab that tells you the Date and Time you were knocked out. The order of this Eliminated tab would have the most recent game you were eliminated from on top.

All the other current information displayed would stay as is.

It could look like this: (on the right portion of a "no round limit", "24hr game")

None
24 Hours
Round 12 - 21:50:58
Eliminated 01/09/2012 - 15:35

Ideally, you would have this info if you WON the game:

None
24 Hours
Round 12
WON 01/09/2012 - 15:35

Darth, you mentioned an "ad-on" but my suggestion would be to have the page coded to do that on its own.
Captain CorinthianEyes

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to Suggestions