Conquer Club

[Medal] Consecutives Victories Medal

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you want to see these to be implemented?

yes
31%
no
69%

Total votes : 39

Re: Consecutives Victories Medal

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 pm

greenoaks wrote:
qwert wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:This encourages ranching and possible hostage holding to get games to end near the same time

that's what i was thinking.

i would need to stop playing lots of tournaments and focus on the maps where i have the knowledge to beat unsuspecting noobs. having established a streak i'l need to approach other players with little chance of winning for a game. and this will now be sanctioned by CC.

glg will be rolling over in his grave if this ever gets implemented.

Thanks god that you are not boss here,because you will do what you like, not what community like. Many good things will be forbidden,and only sugestion what you like will be implemented.
If anybody want to try hostage, then he will brake rules, so he will dont do nothing good > punishment and no medal.
Try to find some better logical excuse why these are not good,ok.

yet you have a hissy fit because your suggestions are not implemented, trolling this forum with your posts on how long some sugs have been in submitted.

this does not reward you for anything other than the timing of your victories. farming, ranching, hostage-taking anyone?

this is a silly idea and should be moved to rejected.

I dont understand what to say, over and over , you have all bad to say, not to these but to all mine suggestion. Not just you ,but few more same people , are in some battle against me, no mater what i describe or write ,you come and say all negative. every mine suggestion will be use for farming or will be use to intentional brake of rules, and what its worse, for you all other people dont need to discus here nothing,and these need to be immediately be rejected, because you say that.
Well im lost pacience with you, so i will put on foe, i dont need to read your post anymore, because you will anyhow say all bad for mine sugestions.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Consecutives Victories Medal-poll add

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 am

poll add
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 am

oh wow, 100% said no to your poll. we've been discussing this dozens of times and yes it encourages farming taking hostage people ect. How the hell could you defeat 100 unique oponents straight not actin like GLG???
Major betiko

Postby greenoaks on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:58 pm

betiko wrote:oh wow, 100% said no to your poll. we've been discussing this dozens of times and yes it encourages farming taking hostage people ect. How the hell could you defeat 100 unique oponents straight not actin like GLG???

can we have this moved to rejected.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm

man so many hatred from greenoaks, im not going to forget these never., one day post,and he all ready demand to be rejected.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 pm

qwert wrote:man so many hatred from greenoaks, im not going to forget these never., one day post,and he all ready demand to be rejected.

not at all.

i support the map ribbon idea because that concept is awesome, this is stupid.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 pm

I still think that this is a cool medal. I also think that the criticisms of it are valid, so I'm not sure where I land. But I think you should cut qwert a little slack here. The idea is fun in concept. That it might not work out well because we have people that constantly abuse the system is not his fault.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:I still think that this is a cool medal. I also think that the criticisms of it are valid, so I'm not sure where I land. But I think you should cut qwert a little slack here. The idea is fun in concept. That it might not work out well because we have people that constantly abuse the system is not his fault.

how could you possibly kill 100 unique opponents straight without farming settings and inviting clueless noobs? even by doing so it would be really really hard, almost impossible.
Major betiko

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 am

Metsfanmax wrote:I still think that this is a cool medal. I also think that the criticisms of it are valid, so I'm not sure where I land. But I think you should cut qwert a little slack here. The idea is fun in concept. That it might not work out well because we have people that constantly abuse the system is not his fault.

he hasn't been cut any slack because of his constant trolling of this forum about how none of his suggestions have been implemented so it is pointless we contribute.

a medal that requires hostage-taking to slow wins down so you can clear some losing games out and get a winning streak started is not something we should have on this site. with that same medal requiring farming and ranching on a massive scale to keep the winning streak going should earn GLG an apology with lifetime membership for the angst CC caused him.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Qwert on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 am

well for all medal could be abuse, but these we will not have any medals at all. Like i say in first post,these its open for discussion, unfortunately for some people there its not discussion at all. What its worse, after they say negative about these suggestion, they come over and over again in these post to put negative pressure to everyone who maybe think that these its good idea.
After only 1 day of vote, they insist that these move to rejected? Its these normal?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Jippd on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:42 am

Would it be decided based on when the games end or the game numbers themselves?
Major Jippd

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 am

qwert wrote:

well for all medal could be abuse, but these we will not have any medals at all. Like i say in first post,these its open for discussion, unfortunately for some people there its not discussion at all. What its worse, after they say negative about these suggestion, they come over and over again in these post to put negative pressure to everyone who maybe think that these its good idea.
After only 1 day of vote, they insist that these move to rejected? Its these normal?

this has been suggested like 10 times and always rejected, you know that and you are twisting the reality. It's not that I don't care if it's implemented, it's that I think the consequences of this would be terrible; and I think it's the same for other people against. ANd you cannot compare it to other medals.
Say I'm going for gold, 100 unique kills. I'm up to 74 straight wins, what kind of games do you think I would get in next? 8 player vs colonels and majors, or 1vs1 against a freshly "no more new recruit" I invite to a 1vs1 freestyle map he never played?

It would be the only way to acheive gold, let's face it!
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 am

Jippd wrote:Would it be decided based on when the games end or the game numbers themselves?

im not quite sure what you mean?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby benga on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 am

bad idea, lets move on

one of the farmers was already kicked from CC cause of this
Sergeant benga

Postby simmons4 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 am

did genleegettinhead come up with this idea sounds perfect for him
Colonel simmons4

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:06 am

qwert wrote:

Why don't you respond to the abuse aspect?

Why do you think that this will not lead to abuse?

qwert wrote:
Jippd wrote:Would it be decided based on when the games end or the game numbers themselves?

He is asking whether the consecutive victories go by the time the games finish or do they go by the game number.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Qwert on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 am

chapcrap wrote:
qwert wrote:

Why don't you respond to the abuse aspect?

Why do you think that this will not lead to abuse?

qwert wrote:

He is asking whether the consecutive victories go by the time the games finish or do they go by the game number.

every medal can be abused ,even map medal can be abused to.
I dont know answer of second, what are better to use?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby General Bax on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 am

did you check how many cc members will receive this medal upon it's release?
Sergeant 1st Class General Bax

Postby Gilligan on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 am

Win 100 times in a row on 100 different maps?

No thanks.
Captain Gilligan

Postby Qwert on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Gilligan wrote:Win 100 times in a row on 100 different maps?

No thanks.

these whas mistake in mine description, thanks giligan, i fix description now.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm

qwert wrote:After only 1 day of vote, they insist that these move to rejected? Its these normal?

that is quite normal for bad ideas.

it happens all the time when someone asks for a Resign/Forfeit button.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Gilligan on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 pm

qwert wrote:

No thanks.

Even then.

With all due respect, qwert, it's nearly impossible for someone to win 100 games in a row (that have at LEAST 3 players). That's difficult enough, and you have to beat 200 unique opponents while doing it? No one will get gold.
Captain Gilligan

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Gilligan wrote:
qwert wrote:

No thanks.

Even then.

With all due respect, qwert, it's nearly impossible for someone to win 100 games in a row (that have at LEAST 3 players). That's difficult enough, and you have to beat 200 unique opponents while doing it? No one will get gold.

finding glg loopholes it would! or people could just create a usergroup with 101 players called "let's all get that damn gold fixing 100 games"
Major betiko

Postby Qwert on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Gilligan wrote:
qwert wrote:

No thanks.

Even then.

so then? we need to create medal who are not easy to achive, but recently i find that some members want to present any new idea,to be systematicaly farming, like that these not hepend in all present medals, but only in mine suggestion are clear case abouth farming?

edit-add "not"
Last edited by Qwert on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Gilligan wrote:
qwert wrote:

No thanks.

Even then.

and that is for 3 player games. 100 8-player victories means 700 uniques for gold.
Sergeant greenoaks

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions