Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you think that these will help better and fast organisation in Sugestion Forum?

yes
6
43%
no
8
57%
 
Total votes : 14

Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby Qwert on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Something what really missing here in suggestion forum, are fast respond from Admins.

In case where Suggestion moderators not sure about possibility for suggestion implementation, there need to get answer directly from Admins, so they can react fast,and move suggestion in rejected or submitted.

Now we have many suggestions who are in middle, where Sugs moderators don't know right answer.
I believe that skilled admin could in one day give fast answer with simple- yes and no,,and then we will have clean picture what will be and what will not be implemented.

These could help that sugs moderators clean forum much faster.

at these moment we have over 300 suggestions who are not decide where they need to go-to rejected or submitted or archived.
And only 4 people covered all these? so its not miracle why we have these jungle here, with so large amount of sugs.
Last edited by Qwert on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

I noticed that. Its also hard to keep the suggestion alive, when you feel everything has been addressed. So +1.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions

Postby agentcom on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 pm

We have been working behind the scenes on something similar. We are looking at submitted suggestions and opening up a dialogue between the Suggestions Team, the Tech Team, the Administrators and the site's web developers. It's a system that has been slowly progressing over the past few months, since just before the change in leadership. The new leadership has been very receptive to the idea, and there are currently a couple updates in progress.

The Suggestions Team will try our best to keep you all informed about the status of various suggestions as we have done in the past.
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm

agentcom wrote:We have been working behind the scenes on something similar. We are looking at submitted suggestions and opening up a dialogue between the Suggestions Team, the Tech Team, the Administrators and the site's web developers. It's a system that has been slowly progressing over the past few months, since just before the change in leadership. The new leadership has been very receptive to the idea, and there are currently a couple updates in progress.

The Suggestions Team will try our best to keep you all informed about the status of various suggestions as we have done in the past.


hmm, its will be good that at least one person put in here in ,so that he can start clean these part of sugestion forum,, are you not aware that these forum have over 300 sugestions? Some suggestion who could be potentialy good are buried here,and with so much open topic,people can not focus.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions

Postby Qwert on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:43 am

add poll.
Its will be good when someone vote to give small explanation for vote.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby agentcom on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 am

The Admins have (wisely, IMO) doled out the responsibility of looking at suggestions to the volunteer mods here. There is more going on in keeping this site running than just our corner of the forum. The sentiment behind your suggestion is correct, though. The admin do stop by from time to time to provide feedback, but for the most part, you can continue to expect information to come from the moderators. We do talk to the admin, and believe it or not, have some idea which way the wind blows.
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:03 pm

agentcom wrote:The Admins have (wisely, IMO) doled out the responsibility of looking at suggestions to the volunteer mods here. There is more going on in keeping this site running than just our corner of the forum. The sentiment behind your suggestion is correct, though. The admin do stop by from time to time to provide feedback, but for the most part, you can continue to expect information to come from the moderators. We do talk to the admin, and believe it or not, have some idea which way the wind blows.


This.

Plus sometimes even the admins do not know what the community really wants, so they cannot give the appropriate feedback until the demand for it has snowballed. I do not think the admin commenting on all new suggestions is good, but maybe if they give their input on all stickied suggestions, or the submitted suggestions would be nice.
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Lieutenant MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 143
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:59 pm

agentcom wrote:The Admins have (wisely, IMO) doled out the responsibility of looking at suggestions to the volunteer mods here. There is more going on in keeping this site running than just our corner of the forum. The sentiment behind your suggestion is correct, though. The admin do stop by from time to time to provide feedback, but for the most part, you can continue to expect information to come from the moderators. We do talk to the admin, and believe it or not, have some idea which way the wind blows.


Yeah, qwert. It's the division of labor, dawg.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 am

well when some sugestion its 1 year here with no reply,, then sugestion moderator not need admin respond,.
Admin dont need to reply in post, they need to reply,only if sugs mods dont know sure what to do.
Like i say, you have over 300 sugestion here, and sugs dont do nothing. Over half of sugestion dont have any reply over 6 month, and they can easy be transfered to archive.
for example what stop these sugestion to be moved into rejected or archived?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162506

nobody post nothing in these topic over 1 year, so what stop sugs mods to move these in 1 minute?
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby greenoaks on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:04 am

qwert wrote:well when some sugestion its 1 year here with no reply,, then sugestion moderator not need admin respond,.
Admin dont need to reply in post, they need to reply,only if sugs mods dont know sure what to do.
Like i say, you have over 300 sugestion here, and sugs dont do nothing. Over half of sugestion dont have any reply over 6 month, and they can easy be transfered to archive.
for example what stop these sugestion to be moved into rejected or archived?
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 4&t=162506

nobody post nothing in these topic over 1 year, so what stop sugs mods to move these in 1 minute?

if you want to be a suggs mod then volunteer.

bitching from the sidelines gets you nowhere.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby chapcrap on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 am

qwert wrote:well when some sugestion its 1 year here with no reply,, then sugestion moderator not need admin respond,.
Admin dont need to reply in post, they need to reply,only if sugs mods dont know sure what to do.
Like i say, you have over 300 sugestion here, and sugs dont do nothing. Over half of sugestion dont have any reply over 6 month, and they can easy be transfered to archive.
for example what stop these sugestion to be moved into rejected or archived?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162506

nobody post nothing in these topic over 1 year, so what stop sugs mods to move these in 1 minute?

We just went through a change with leadership. I don't know if you heard about that.

We just started reorganizing the suggestions forums. We can move a bunch of old threads to archives, sure. But what's the point? We are trying to get everything in order, which means going through over 6000 topics and merging, moving, editing, rejecting, etc. Not only are we going through all those topics in our spare time, we're finding good suggestions and trying to push those through to the developers first. So, in my mind, a little clean up of one thread, like the one you mentioned, can take a back burner to quite a few different things here.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:14 pm

The admins have better things to do than read every suggestion and figure out which ones are viable -- that is precisely our job. Not everything that the community wants is ever going to get implemented. Figuring out which ones ought to get implemented, given the constraints on programmer time, etc., is what we do. As agentcom hinted at, we do actually have a pretty good idea of what is possible. Of the ones that we push to the admins to get implemented, they can then tell us whether something is feasible or not. Things are constantly going on behind the scenes, and if that doesn't come out in the forums, that's just because we don't want to drop hints about features that may not necessarily be implemented.

If you look in the Submitted Suggestions forum you'll notice that we have around 50 things waiting to be implemented. When we clear out that backlog, we can then start to worry about the new things. That doesn't mean we're not going to Submit new ideas, and it doesn't mean we're going to implement things in chronological order; but it does mean that our focus right now is on getting out of the way ideas that are very beneficial to the site and can be done without too much effort.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4248
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:The admins have better things to do than read every suggestion and figure out which ones are viable -- that is precisely our job. Not everything that the community wants is ever going to get implemented. Figuring out which ones ought to get implemented, given the constraints on programmer time, etc., is what we do. As agentcom hinted at, we do actually have a pretty good idea of what is possible. Of the ones that we push to the admins to get implemented, they can then tell us whether something is feasible or not. Things are constantly going on behind the scenes, and if that doesn't come out in the forums, that's just because we don't want to drop hints about features that may not necessarily be implemented.

If you look in the Submitted Suggestions forum you'll notice that we have around 50 things waiting to be implemented. When we clear out that backlog, we can then start to worry about the new things. That doesn't mean we're not going to Submit new ideas, and it doesn't mean we're going to implement things in chronological order; but it does mean that our focus right now is on getting out of the way ideas that are very beneficial to the site and can be done without too much effort.


Its look that everybody wrong read what i sugested--in case when Sugestion moderators dont know how to handle with sugestion,then need to get answer from Admins. i dont sugest that every topic ,admin need to reply.
Unbelivabile how you now defend your work, and dont start cleaning sugestion forum.
Maybe will be better to put restriction, so that nobody post new sugestion before you clean complete sug forum, but consider how much we have here sugestions, for these job will need decade to become normal.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm

qwert wrote:Its look that everybody wrong read what i sugested--in case when Sugestion moderators dont know how to handle with sugestion,then need to get answer from Admins. i dont sugest that every topic ,admin need to reply.


We do know how to handle nearly every suggestion that comes through here, and for the ones where we're unsure, we do already have open lines of communication with the relevant people, to get our answers. So hopefully that puts this to rest. If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4248
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
qwert wrote:Its look that everybody wrong read what i sugested--in case when Sugestion moderators dont know how to handle with sugestion,then need to get answer from Admins. i dont sugest that every topic ,admin need to reply.


We do know how to handle nearly every suggestion that comes through here, and for the ones where we're unsure, we do already have open lines of communication with the relevant people, to get our answers. So hopefully that puts this to rest. If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.


these its confusing?
If you do all these, so how its possibile that we have over 300 sugestions in forum who are not move to-Archive-Rejected-Submited?

If you realy want to give you specific cases, ok, but for these will need a lot time to put all links, and i can start from page 7.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby chapcrap on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:16 pm

qwert wrote:If you do all these, so how its possibile that we have over 300 sugestions in forum who are not move to-Archive-Rejected-Submited?

Answered above.
chapcrap wrote:We just went through a change with leadership. I don't know if you heard about that.

We just started reorganizing the suggestions forums. We can move a bunch of old threads to archives, sure. But what's the point? We are trying to get everything in order, which means going through over 6000 topics and merging, moving, editing, rejecting, etc. Not only are we going through all those topics in our spare time, we're finding good suggestions and trying to push those through to the developers first. So, in my mind, a little clean up of one thread, like the one you mentioned, can take a back burner to quite a few different things here.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Metsfanmax wrote: If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.


Ok having read this maybe sir sebaster had a good idea moving my question here to suggestion forum. It seems like a question should be in the "Question & Answer forum but I suppose it was related to my suggestion. It is just a question though.

Sebaster had moved it after a day I was not in any rush for an answer. I'm sure there's lots to do here and it might take a while for someone who can answer it to find some time to do so.

It's ok if you guys want to bring it back here maybe Mets knows or can get in touch with someone.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. It's not my intention in this case.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 pm

2dimes wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote: If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.


Ok having read this maybe sir sebaster had a good idea moving my question here to suggestion forum. It seems like a question should be in the "Question & Answer forum but I suppose it was related to my suggestion. It is just a question though.

Sebaster had moved it after a day I was not in any rush for an answer. I'm sure there's lots to do here and it might take a while for someone who can answer it to find some time to do so.

It's ok if you guys want to bring it back here maybe Mets knows or can get in touch with someone.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. It's not my intention in this case.

and what are your question? i dont know if you can get answer here,these its sugestion topic.
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 pm

I was looking at battle royales and it made me wonder if they ever tried my 26 colours in one.

It took a while to pile up the 300 suggestions, it's probably going to take even a little longer to move them to the appropreate "Archive-Rejected-Submited" spots.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:18 pm

2dimes wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote: If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.


Ok having read this maybe sir sebaster had a good idea moving my question here to suggestion forum. It seems like a question should be in the "Question & Answer forum but I suppose it was related to my suggestion. It is just a question though.

Sebaster had moved it after a day I was not in any rush for an answer. I'm sure there's lots to do here and it might take a while for someone who can answer it to find some time to do so.

It's ok if you guys want to bring it back here maybe Mets knows or can get in touch with someone.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. It's not my intention in this case.


Not a problem! There's not really any technical obstacle to having that many colors, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it, I believe. I'll try to get a more concrete answer for you when I can.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4248
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 am

I don't know if I want to make a thread, but maybe I should suggest they try a mini battle R with 26 players to try the colours out. I'm pretty interested to see how well or poorly they would work.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 3986
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Re:

Postby blakebowling on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
2dimes wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote: If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.


Ok having read this maybe sir sebaster had a good idea moving my question here to suggestion forum. It seems like a question should be in the "Question & Answer forum but I suppose it was related to my suggestion. It is just a question though.

Sebaster had moved it after a day I was not in any rush for an answer. I'm sure there's lots to do here and it might take a while for someone who can answer it to find some time to do so.

It's ok if you guys want to bring it back here maybe Mets knows or can get in touch with someone.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. It's not my intention in this case.


Not a problem! There's not really any technical obstacle to having that many colors, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it, I believe. I'll try to get a more concrete answer for you when I can.

This is part of the problem. The other part is getting a set of web and color-blind friendly colors (although you may have already done this).
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 5046
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)


Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login