Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you think that these will help better and fast organisation in Sugestion Forum?

yes
43%
no
57%

Total votes : 14

Re: Admins respond on sugestions-add poll

Postby chapcrap on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:16 pm

qwert wrote:If you do all these, so how its possibile that we have over 300 sugestions in forum who are not move to-Archive-Rejected-Submited?

Answered above.
chapcrap wrote:We just went through a change with leadership. I don't know if you heard about that.

We just started reorganizing the suggestions forums. We can move a bunch of old threads to archives, sure. But what's the point? We are trying to get everything in order, which means going through over 6000 topics and merging, moving, editing, rejecting, etc. Not only are we going through all those topics in our spare time, we're finding good suggestions and trying to push those through to the developers first. So, in my mind, a little clean up of one thread, like the one you mentioned, can take a back burner to quite a few different things here.
Major chapcrap

Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Metsfanmax wrote: If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.

Ok having read this maybe sir sebaster had a good idea moving my question here to suggestion forum. It seems like a question should be in the "Question & Answer forum but I suppose it was related to my suggestion. It is just a question though.

Sebaster had moved it after a day I was not in any rush for an answer. I'm sure there's lots to do here and it might take a while for someone who can answer it to find some time to do so.

It's ok if you guys want to bring it back here maybe Mets knows or can get in touch with someone.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. It's not my intention in this case.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Qwert on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 pm

2dimes wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote: If there are specific cases where you would like to get information on the feasibility of a particular suggestion, you are welcome to ask us and we will get in touch with the programmer if we cannot provide an estimate.

Ok having read this maybe sir sebaster had a good idea moving my question here to suggestion forum. It seems like a question should be in the "Question & Answer forum but I suppose it was related to my suggestion. It is just a question though.

Sebaster had moved it after a day I was not in any rush for an answer. I'm sure there's lots to do here and it might take a while for someone who can answer it to find some time to do so.

It's ok if you guys want to bring it back here maybe Mets knows or can get in touch with someone.

and what are your question? i dont know if you can get answer here,these its sugestion topic.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:48 pm

I was looking at battle royales and it made me wonder if they ever tried my 26 colours in one.

It took a while to pile up the 300 suggestions, it's probably going to take even a little longer to move them to the appropreate "Archive-Rejected-Submited" spots.
Corporal 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:18 pm

2dimes wrote:

Not a problem! There's not really any technical obstacle to having that many colors, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it, I believe. I'll try to get a more concrete answer for you when I can.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 am

I don't know if I want to make a thread, but maybe I should suggest they try a mini battle R with 26 players to try the colours out. I'm pretty interested to see how well or poorly they would work.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Re:

Postby blakebowling on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Not a problem! There's not really any technical obstacle to having that many colors, it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it, I believe. I'll try to get a more concrete answer for you when I can.

This is part of the problem. The other part is getting a set of web and color-blind friendly colors (although you may have already done this).
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Return to Suggestions