- A dropdown in battle outcome statistics to select by each separate game played, or at least for the current\most recent game
- Provide card trade luck statistics as well, highlighting the types of sets made and timing of those trades
For background, I usually calculate how luck has affected my game by calculating the net troops versus my opponent from the battle outcomes luck. I do this by pulling up the page and summing the (percentage)X(total kills+losses) for each column in the battle outcome statistics. That tells me what I've gained\lost overall. It has allowed me to see where I've been hosed (I think vs a couple opponents I'm -50 troops, which is really extreme), and where it's been my poor play (I've definitely lost some +5 or more games, which is pretty bad). I think this value is a really useful number to quickly assess the luck in the game. In fact, I believe it is the straightforward statistic for such.
As for site updates...
- I'd love to have the option to look at Battle Outcomes on a game-by-game basis, so I can see just how well\poorly a specific game has gone.
- If we had that, then, it could really improve the game to have the luck statistic available directly on each game page (I think it would help players maintain a better handle of the real way each game has gone).
- Also would like to do have a stat for card trade luck available (particularly in flat rate games). The calculation method should be fairly straightforward as well.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Utilize the luck stats much better by making them more accessible
- Give users a better knowledge of how the game has been going, perhaps limiting unreasonable complaints and boasting
- Allow for information to be presented by a more natural, useful delimiter than last 5\10\25 turns, so it is more meaningful.
- Provide a more complete picture of each game's luck by adding information on card trading