Color code/group the explanatory tags for ratings

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Global Moderators, Suggestions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Color code/group the explanatory tags for ratings

Postby EagleofGreenErth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:04 am

Concise description:
  • When selecting tags for rating a player, the tags should either be grouped into positive qualities and negative qualities, or color coded as such (positive - blue?, negative - red?).

Specifics/Details:
  • The current setup of the ratings tags is random and, in my opinion, messy. I don't rate every player I face any more, as I have been on the site since 2007 and have faced thousands of players.... but every now and then I either have a really good experience or a really terrible experience with a player and want to leave them a rating. I think it would be beneficial to group the ratings tags in the selection by positive and negative for easier selection.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • Less confusion when selecting rating tags.
    Easier method of giving a person the tags you think they deserve.
Corporal 1st Class EagleofGreenErth

Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (29)

Re: Color code/group the explanatory tags for ratings

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 am

What about the ones which aren't positive/negative?

I prefer a slow, quiet player, for example. Some prefer a quick, silent. Some prefer quick and talkative.
Mark Yakich wrote:6. If you don’t know a word, look it up or die.
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Return to Suggestions