Shadow Top Rejected Suggestions in main Suggestions Forum

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Which option do you prefer?

Common rejected topics stickied in Rejected Forum
40%
A stickied topic with a list of common rejected topics in Suggested Forum
20%
Shadow topics of common rejected topics in Suggested Forum
40%

Total votes : 5

Re: Shadow Top Rejected Suggestions in main Suggestions Foru

Postby ender516 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Okay, I make it four votes, by choosing the third choice, my suggestion. This first option is the status quo, right? And the second option, in my opinion, will be extra effort for little to no gain, as I said before:
ender516 wrote:But a list inside a topic is no more accessible than the stickied topics in the Rejected Suggestions forum itself. If people do not open that forum and check what's there, why would they open a topic to find the list?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Shadow Top Rejected Suggestions in main Suggestions Foru

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 pm

ender516 wrote:Okay, I make it four votes, by choosing the third choice, my suggestion. This first option is the status quo, right? And the second option, in my opinion, will be extra effort for little to no gain, as I said before:
ender516 wrote:But a list inside a topic is no more accessible than the stickied topics in the Rejected Suggestions forum itself. If people do not open that forum and check what's there, why would they open a topic to find the list?

Correct.

I have no strong opinion on the matter. So, I'm not voting.
Major chapcrap

Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Return to Suggestions