People who help mapmakers in the development of their maps by giving constructive feedback and people who report bugs are able to earn points. Every time you have a total of 20 points, you earn an additional medal. This is a medal system comparable to the TO, GA, ...(so no bronze, silver, gold and platinum)
- mapmaker: can click on a special button to attribute a point to a person's comment, meaning he helped him in the development of the map with his constructive feedback(only possible in their own threads)
- Cartoghaphers: can also attribute a point, but they also have the ability to take back a point given by either themselves or mapmaker(possible in every thread in map foundry)
- Global moderators: can also attribute a point, but they also have the ability to take back a point given by either themselves or mapmaker(possible in every thread in "map foundry" or "bug reports" forum)
- Tech team: can attribute a point and take one away(possible in all threads of "bug reports" forum)
- Points per feedback: can not be higher than 1, and not lower than 0
- Map foundry: points can only be attributed from stages draftroom to beta map. Quenched maps or maps who didn't make it to draftroom yet, are not eligable.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- More involvement in the map foundry is better for mapdevelopments
- Compared to betamap medal suggestion, this would not only encourage people to check out and play the betamaps, but it would only reward them once they use that knowledge in the map foundry.
- More people involved on forum(more chance of them also checking out rest of forum ==> more fun on website ==> more loyalty)
- Rewarding players who take the time to report bugs