Conquer Club

New Profile Ideas To Purchase

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

New Profile Ideas To Purchase

Postby takman2k on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Stickers and large insignias on profile

You put stickers on aircraft, fighter jets, lockers, bunks, you even put stickers on missles, like we did when we were dealing with SCUDS. A little message sent over by the USA on a decorated missle. I would like to put 50x50 or 100x100 stickers on our profiles, theres a few places that we can put them that are clear of things to put.

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Takman2k/CC%20Stickers%20Idea%20042815.png

We can put them in these spaces.
Besides buying packs of stickers related to CC, what if we were able to purchase something to get a 300x300 boast of (not mine) good ranks. I dont have a picture of that im a rookie at posting suggestions.

Things to remember when posting a new suggestion are that the dice are random, and that lots of analysis has been done on them both internally and public by community members. Also, please take time to search for previous similar suggestions and, if possible, to check current and archived threads before posting something "new". Delete the xxxxxxx, and substitute your text.

Any questions, contact one of the Suggestions Moderators.

Concise description:
    Decorations
    Boasts
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics/Details:
    CC Related Stickers
    Small Maps they have conquered a lot
    Military Related Stickers
  • xxxxxxx

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
    The benefits of these useful or unuseful purchase packs is that they may brighten up someones profile and if someone else comes in to look for your details or post on your wall, and they may think "Hey, those are cool, where can i get some!?"

Please forgive me, i am not familiar with Forums and posting as i think i should be. If you have any feedback for me send it to the Suggestions Team, or myself. I am looking for self improvement as far as ConquerClub goes. Thanks!
  • xxxxxxx
Sergeant 1st Class takman2k

Return to Suggestions