Conquer Club

Clan Page Rankings f400

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Clan Page Rankings f400

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:29 am

Concise description:
  • Order the clans on the clan page and/or add a page for clans on the scoreboard portion of the site by their f400 rank

Specifics/Details:
  • Whenver the f400 comes out have the clans page be ordered based on the clan rankings so that we can see who is where, or add it to the score page. I think it would be neat to have a list there that people can look at!

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • I think that this could create a bigger interest in clans, a large majority of committed players are in clans (I know not all, but many). I think that if this were on the scoreboard, people who are here more casually and may lose interest if they see the clan scoreboard there will think that it is something of higher importance and I know that I really wouldn't still be here without being in a clan. The clans have given me a fun way to get competitive and stick around!
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Re: Clan Page Rankings f400

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:32 am

Agreed

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 am

+1 here
Major betiko

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Some pretty advanced development has already been done to try and automate the F400 / F41. Unfortunately this has stalled as we were just unable to replicate (even closely) the current rankings and points. If there is anyone out there with the coding skills / mathematical accumen who might be able to take this further, then I'm sure BW would be happy to hear from you.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Fewnix on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Is it possible to use humans rather than computers for part of this. Say cut and paste the hard copy F400 into the web clan page?

Keefie wrote:Some pretty advanced development has already been done to try and automate the F400 / F41. Unfortunately this has stalled as we were just unable to replicate (even closely) the current rankings and points. If there is anyone out there with the coding skills / mathematical accumen who might be able to take this further, then I'm sure BW would be happy to hear from you.
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Return to Suggestions