Conquer Club

After eliminating opponent w/<5 spoils can a set be played?

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

After eliminating opponent w/<5 spoils can a set be played?

Postby ghow on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 am

I can't find this rule anywhere.
Scenario: you eliminate an opponent and end up with four spoils that includes a set.
Question: During that same turn, can you play that set? or must you have at least five cards?
Colonel ghow

Re: After eliminating opponent w/<5 spoils can a set be play

Postby Gabriel13 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 am

You must have at least 5 cards unless you somebody out and ended up with more than 5 cards. If this occurs, you may cash twice or even three times if possible.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:23 pm

Gabriel13 wrote:You must have at least 5 cards unless you somebody out and ended up with more than 5 cards. If this occurs, you may cash twice or even three times if possible.

Or four times, right? If you are playing a freestyle game where someone say Player 1 had 4 cards at the of their turn and took out Player 2 with 5 cards, and then you (Player 3), saying you had 4 cards at the start of your turn, took out Player 1. That would be like 13 spoils, which would be the max maybe? So that could be like 4 cashes? Or maybe I did the math wrong. I don't play much freestyle.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby osujacket on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:34 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:You must have at least 5 cards unless you somebody out and ended up with more than 5 cards. If this occurs, you may cash twice or even three times if possible.

Or four times, right? If you are playing a freestyle game where someone say Player 1 had 4 cards at the of their turn and took out Player 2 with 5 cards, and then you (Player 3), saying you had 4 cards at the start of your turn, took out Player 1. That would be like 13 spoils, which would be the max maybe? So that could be like 4 cashes? Or maybe I did the math wrong. I don't play much freestyle.

--Andy

Technically you could nuke kill three opponents with 5 cards each. If you cashed and had two this gives you 17 cards. You would be required to play five times.

Highly unlikely but mathematically possible.
Sergeant 1st Class osujacket

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 am

AndyDufresne wrote:

--Andy

If this happened in a Battle Royale, you could theoretically have a pretty large number of cashes :-)
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Return to Suggestions