Conquer Club

>>>>---------ADDING MEMBERS ON COMPOSED PM------------>-

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

>>>>---------ADDING MEMBERS ON COMPOSED PM------------>-

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:01 am

- Salut Brother and Sister CC members, Don't know if this has ever been suggested, and it might sound weak, but when trying to send a pm out to 15 people, having to click [ADD] for each member then having the screen reset every time a member is added and having to start all over again and go through the list to next member to add and reset again and again whilst constantly beginning at the top of list is sometimes dragging?

- My suggestion is can we have it so when adding multiple members to a pm, its the same as when deleting pm messages, That you can go down the friend list and just click on squares next to each member you want to add to the pm, and they all get added at once? Just like how the deleting pm messages process works except your adding?

- This is not a huge benefit, But if it can be easily implemented then why not? It is aggregating when sending out a pm to a bunch of clan mates and the reset start back at the top of list comes into play over and over again.

- OK, I'm ready, Lift me up or drop me ")

\MGM/ ♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Re: >>>>---------ADDING MEMBERS ON COMPOSED PM------------>-

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:47 am

i don't understand what your issue is... after reading your suggestion, i went and opened up my box, hit to compose and went down my friend list, clicking add... the screen never reset, there were never any issues, they added simply and with ease... it may be user error or your settings or your browser? i literally was able to do what you suggested we should be able to do...

look at ol' blitzaholic!!! ha!!! the black jesus has spoken..-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:54 am

- OK, maybe it's just me, every time add a member the screen flashes, the member is added, but sets me back to too of list to rescroll down to the next member to add, I click add and it resets me back to the top of the list to again have to rescroll down and look for next member to add, I suggested it be like the pm deleting process where I could just mark off boxes right down the line and then just click [Add all members] and they all show up at once on the Composed message? Though you don't have the same reset issue I have, you still have to add members one at a time, I'm talking about stream lining it, once down the list marking boxes then one click bang there they are ready to message.

- Does this sound right?

Thanks OS
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:23 pm

I'll be honest, It pisses me off but I also dont use the friends list.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby eddie2 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 pm

I am guessing you pm them 15 players regular. It is easy send it once. Then go to it in the sent pm part. Move it to your spare folder.

Then every time you want to pm them open it reply to sender and all recipents, change the title and write what you want.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:- OK, maybe it's just me, every time add a member the screen flashes, the member is added, but sets me back to too of list to rescroll down to the next member to add, I click add and it resets me back to the top of the list to again have to rescroll down and look for next member to add, I suggested it be like the pm deleting process where I could just mark off boxes right down the line and then just click [Add all members]

again, i am able to do what you are asking to be able to do. without any clickie boxes or extra coding or my screen resetting. what browser are you using? i'm on all macs, i use google chrome and i have never had the issue you are talking about. if the error is browser or user based, seems kind of silly to recode something that is user/browser error, right? i'm telling you i am able to do it, so maybe stop with the hypotheticals and let's figure out where the issue is on your end. if i were not able to simply click and watch them add, i'd probably be right here with you, but i don't have the same issue. so, seriously, which browser and which OS are you using? i'm sure there is a solution here!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:57 pm

I use Firefox, Aol browser
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby IcePack on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:09 pm

owenshooter wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:- OK, maybe it's just me, every time add a member the screen flashes, the member is added, but sets me back to too of list to rescroll down to the next member to add, I click add and it resets me back to the top of the list to again have to rescroll down and look for next member to add, I suggested it be like the pm deleting process where I could just mark off boxes right down the line and then just click [Add all members]

again, i am able to do what you are asking to be able to do. without any clickie boxes or extra coding or my screen resetting. what browser are you using? i'm on all macs, i use google chrome and i have never had the issue you are talking about. if the error is browser or user based, seems kind of silly to recode something that is user/browser error, right? i'm telling you i am able to do it, so maybe stop with the hypotheticals and let's figure out where the issue is on your end. if i were not able to simply click and watch them add, i'd probably be right here with you, but i don't have the same issue. so, seriously, which browser and which OS are you using? i'm sure there is a solution here!-Jésus noir

You have a pretty short friend list as well. When I do it using mac and chrome near the top of my list (mimicing a short friend list) it does "flicker" but you dont really notice it when adding new people to the PM. But when I go to the bottom, it does push it all the way back to the top of the screen every time as he indicates when adding people to the PM.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Donelladan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:18 am

owenshooter wrote:

No you aren't able to do what he ask.
Every time you click on "add", your page load again, it is quite fast, but you can see it. Maybe you have a super fast connection and don't notice but it happens.

What he ask, is that you can select a list of people, then click on add, and add them all at once. It is not possible currently. Right now you need to click many times on "add" and they are added 1 by 1, not possible to add all of them at once.

His example with selecting pm is pretty clear. On your inbox, there is a column "mark", you can mark as many pm as you want, then choose to delete all at once for example. He is asking for the same thing for adding people to pm.

Good suggestion. Would be useful, not the one I'd like to see implemented first but if it's simple why not.
Brigadier Donelladan

Return to Suggestions