Conquer Club

Team Assassin

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Team Assassin

Postby FreeFalling123 on Sun May 15, 2016 2:57 am

Yes, this has been suggested before. Although, it was improperly mixed in with team Terminator. My suggestion is to only create the team Assassin variant.
    First kill wins
    Include 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
    5v5 & 6v6 would be a spectacular bonus
    All multi-team formats included
    1v1 is a no

DESCRIPTION:
    This isn't too complicated... first kill ends the game...
    We will not be able to have the common sense:
    T1 --> T2 --> T3 --> T4 --> T5 --> T6 --> T1...
    Targets could be anywhere from a bunch of teams targeting their partners to a bunch of teams targeting players on other teams... In doubles if you are targeting your teammate, then he is targeting a different team. Triples and Quads you also would not be able to target your entire team due to circular reasoning... I do not think there can ever be a full out cannibalism race...someone on your team is going to have to have a target on someone from the other teams. This works out beautifully. Why don't we already have this? What are the objections? This is pure GOLD! Flower me in the comments O:)

Who cares if you have to kill your own partner to win a game! I've wanted to do this for a long time! It's still fun! Players should even be prepared for this !! It would also call for some strong tactical minds. It could then be implicated into Clan Warfare if leaders are crazy enough to do it!

show: TARGET EXAMPLES

BENEFITS:
    This would require teams to pay more attention to their weakest player
    More high ranked players would be able to get their assassin medal
    Freestylers would have an amazing new game type requiring more skill
    Clan wars would be able to include these into their system
    More players will join TEAM assassin games
Last edited by FreeFalling123 on Fri May 20, 2016 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major FreeFalling123

Re: Team Assassin

Postby TimWoodbury on Sun May 15, 2016 5:06 pm

id be good with this but i think it would work best if each team had its own target instead of each player having its own target.

the problem with each player having there own target is say a player on team 1 has another player on team 1 says in there chat hey i got x person on our team an the whole team works on killing that person and that person allows them to so the team gets the win meaning even though he got killed he still gets points? unless im reading it wrong wich i may be
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby FreeFalling123 on Sun May 15, 2016 7:25 pm

TimWoodbury wrote:id be good with this but i think it would work best if each team had its own target instead of each player having its own target.

the problem with each player having there own target is say a player on team 1 has another player on team 1 says in there chat hey i got x person on our team an the whole team works on killing that person and that person allows them to so the team gets the win meaning even though he got killed he still gets points? unless im reading it wrong wich i may be

It would be very hard to code this out. T1 cannot target red/green in dubs T1 cannot target red green blue in trips and in quads there would be a different coding style...

I don't think it is that easy to target your partner... for 1 if it's a big map you are not carding / losing region bonuses if you are targeting him... I would imagine it would make escalating a way more difficult strategy to win... having to kill someone specific...
Major FreeFalling123

Postby Ander023 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Genius!
Lieutenant Ander023

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:39 am

Fun 8-)
General Lancelot du Lac

Postby stephen albert on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:45 pm

FreeFalling123 wrote:Yes, this has been suggested before. Although, it was improperly mixed in with team Terminator. My suggestion is to only create the team Assassin variant.
    First kill wins
    Include 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
    5v5 & 6v6 would be a spectacular bonus
    All multi-team formats included
    1v1 is a no

DESCRIPTION:
    This isn't too complicated... first kill ends the game...
    We will not be able to have the common sense:
    Targets could be anywhere from a bunch of teams targeting their partners to a bunch of teams targeting players on other teams... In doubles if you are targeting your teammate, then he is targeting a different team. Triples and Quads you also would not be able to target your entire team due to circular reasoning... I do not think there can ever be a full out cannibalism race...someone on your team is going to have to have a target on someone from the other teams. This works out beautifully. Why don't we already have this? What are the objections? This is pure GOLD! Flower me in the comments O:)

Who cares if you have to kill your own partner to win a game! I've wanted to do this for a long time! It's still fun! Players should even be prepared for this !! It would also call for some strong tactical minds. It could then be implicated into Clan Warfare if leaders are crazy enough to do it!

show: TARGET EXAMPLES

BENEFITS:
    This would require teams to pay more attention to their weakest player
    More high ranked players would be able to get their assassin medal
    Freestylers would have an amazing new game type requiring more skill
    Clan wars would be able to include these into their system
    More players will join TEAM assassin games

This is very nice idea but i would suggest each team had its own target that fits best!
New Recruit stephen albert

Postby Donelladan on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:15 am

FreeFalling123 wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:id be good with this but i think it would work best if each team had its own target instead of each player having its own target.

It would be very hard to code this out. T1 cannot target red/green in dubs T1 cannot target red green blue in trips and in quads there would be a different coding style...

I don't think it is that easy to target your partner... for 1 if it's a big map you are not carding / losing region bonuses if you are targeting him... I would imagine it would make escalating a way more difficult strategy to win... having to kill someone specific...

Why you think so ? On big map, foggy escalating dub, I usually target my partner first, because he's the only one I know all the regions. I find it's quite the opposite, it's way easier to target your partner than anyone else already.

I'd much rather have team assassin to be :

I dunno why you think it's not possible ?

But your idea looks easier to implement and would be fun as well.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby FreeFalling123 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:08 pm

There are a lot of different formats that could come into play. I would not change the coding myself.

I am okay with the implementation however decided
Major FreeFalling123

Return to Suggestions