Conquer Club Dispatch Interrogation -- Saxitoxin

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderators: Media Team, Global Moderators, Community Team

Re: Conquer Club Dispatch Interrogation -- Saxitoxin

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm

What public-serving roles have you undertaken on Conquer Club? I'm familiar with your 'Unofficial CC Happiness Ombudsman' --- but I know I'm missing a few others. Could you also describe these roles for the uninformed? ;)

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 pm

How old are you? What's the craziest thing that's happened to you on CC? Why the name saxitoxin? I'm jammin' to the "Samba de Amigo" theme song (Samba de Janeiro), what's your favorite theme song? Who is your favorite historical figure (besides yourself, of course)? What would be your favorite question to be asked to you? Would you answer it?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby The Bison King on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Where were you when I was growing up? Dad?

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
Sergeant The Bison King

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (4)
General Contribution (3)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Is that you on your avatar? Or is it who you pretend to be...?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby nietzsche on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 pm

saxi, which model will be your next iPhone?

also

is your mission in Mexico to create a revolution of workers in the Tecate plant?
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

If you could put anything into a box to use it whenever you want (no matter how abstract or physically impossible), what would you choose?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby TheSaxlad on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Saxi,Saxy or Saxie?
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Lieutenant TheSaxlad

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 pm

If I kicked you in the shins, how would you respond?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby jefjef on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Which CC persona would you choose to be interviewed? Why?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby The Bison King on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Whose Avatar is or was your favorite. Be honest.

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
Sergeant The Bison King

Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (4)
General Contribution (3)

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Did you get a chance to see Watchmen?
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Postby JoshyBoy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 am

Who is responsible for global warming?
Was Obama really a good choice of president?
Why does someone die every second of every day?
Why are you being interviewed?
Why do we exist?
Do you have a life outside of CC?
How can we all learn to be like you?
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Beckytheblondie on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:54 am

Big government, small government or a sack of potatoes?
2011-11-07 14:19:43 - StinknLincoln: whoa, what happened?
2011-11-07 14:19:50 - Beckytheblondie: Becky happened
Major Beckytheblondie

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2)

Postby theherkman on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:48 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:Why does someone die every second of every day?

Because PBO (President Barack Obama pronounced P-BOW) is president...
MOD ABUSE LINKS
rdsrds2120
Andy/KingA

Click that picture and you will go apeshit...
Private theherkman

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Hey, gang, ol' Saxi here! A little birdie just told me I'm being I-Viewed for the Newsletter! Super excited at the chance to jawbone with the editors and readers.

Interviewing players sounds like a great idea and I'm honoured to be chosen to kick-off this feature! Hoping it becomes a regular thing and others get the chance to be I-Viewed too, and not just ol' Sax. Now let's kick this off with some great questions! No need to raise your hand, just shout 'em out! This is just an ol-fashioned jam session - SAXI STYLE! :P Ask away - nothing's off limits!*

Celebrate Rainbows & Sunshine!
- Saxi!
:) Unofficial CC Happiness Ombudsman :)

* ANY attempt to ask me an off-limits question will result in an immediate C&A report to the Value Mods for FLAMING and BAITING. NO EXCEPTIONS. AOG just got a ban for trying these shenanigans. That's the haps when you mess with ol' Sax!
Sergeant 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby targetman377 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 am

if you could interview targeman377 what would you ask him?
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Lieutenant targetman377

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (2)

Postby theherkman on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:32 am

What do you think about AOG's ban?
MOD ABUSE LINKS
rdsrds2120
Andy/KingA

Click that picture and you will go apeshit...
Private theherkman

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby john9blue on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:13 am

if you could get john9blue to ask you one question for this interview, what would that question be and how would you respond?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Zemljanin on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:08 pm

What do you think:
Will Republicans succeed* in selling out the country? If they do, what will be the consequences?

* There might be some resistance
The lowest rank: Question Mark
The lowest score: 1000
The lowest place on the scoreboard: don't remember
Major Zemljanin

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Have you even read the Dispatch before?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Would you reserve me (Victor Sullivan) a spot on your life raft?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby squishyg on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

What would our baby look like?
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:51 pm

What would you do to someone if they read your diary- I mean, if you theoretically had one because I of course have no clue as to whether you have one or not?
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am

Hey gang! Ol' Saxi here! (AGAIN - LMAO! Don't chase me off! :o ACK! :P )

To get things kicked-off here are some FUN!, sample questions you might ask! Feel free to choose from this list, or make up your own! Looking forward to seeing some Q's for my A's!

- What's your FAV colour, Saxi?
- If you were a salad dressing what kind would you be and why would you be it, Saxi?
- What're your FAV TV programmes, Saxi?
- What's your FAV song by Brit, Saxi?
Sergeant 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Queen_Herpes on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

A guy walks into a bar. Why?
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006

This link is the best way to make new players feel welcome...

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102006
Lieutenant Queen_Herpes

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Newsletter Archives