Conquer Club Dispatch Interrogation - laughingcavalier

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team, Media Team

Re: Conquer Club Dispatch Interrogation - laughingcavalier

Postby skillfull on Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 pm

sam02 wrote:If you had to leave your wife, would you marry me?

Wow Sam, you read my mind? I was thinking to ask him that but i thought that i would needed your permission first!
Do you prefer cars or bikes? Which one you have?
Do you believe that you are sexy enough to get a woman such as Eva Mendes ?If yes, then do you think that you could handle her? ;-)
Colonel skillfull

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (11)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby TheSaxlad on Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Are you sexy enough to get skillfull? :D
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Lieutenant TheSaxlad

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue May 03, 2011 2:05 pm

On a scale from Dice Complainers to the black jesus, how sexy are you?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby nagerous on Tue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks for the questions, they shall be answered in the next edition of the newsletter!
Captain nagerous

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Return to Newsletter Archives