Hey I have a few questions that might be interesting:
1) I think there is a lot of message board discussion about "Unbanning" people.
Can you discuss a little more about what sort of options a player has when they are accused, and found guilty of, a violation? Is a player allowed to plead their case? Can they call 'witnesses'? Are there any thoughts on implementing an appeals system?
When handing out an punishment, what do the mods use to formulate the nature of the punishment? Severity of infraction? Past history? Nature of infraction? Is there something that stands out to mods as being especially egregious?
2) About 8 months ago, someone trolling the forums spread a rumor about CC being bankrupt and about to fold. There also was a discussion on the parent company going under.
How do CC's financials work? Is this site publicly traded or privately held? Does it turn a profit? What do subscriptions go to funding? Will freemiums ever be eliminated?
3) How time consuming is being a mod? Are mods paid? Do they get free subscriptions? Do you at least get bigger inboxes? How do you honestly keep track of all the stuff that goes on? How are duties assigned? Do you need to have some background to be a mod?
4) These are a little more personal, but I think would be great to have answered.
Is there anything that you LOVE about being a mod? HATE about it? Does one particular player ever get under your skin? Do you have favorite players? What is the coolest mod power you have?
5) What is your biggest concern you think needs to be addressed within CC? What is your team's plan?
6) Are the mods concerned about stagnation within CC? Is there a plan for actively recruiting/advertising? What is the mods role in keeping the site moving?
7) Finally, what are some things you would like to see players do to a) Make your job easier and b) make CC a better place? Are there things that people do well meaning but that really just mess up the mods, such as posting lots of questions in this topic, or sending unnecessary PMs? Are there bad habits that players have? Good habits?
Following up with seven, what can WE, as users of CC, do to make CC run better?
I would love to see some of these answered, but understand if some of it is not up for discussion.