Conquer Club

F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 pm

.....and not between two slices of bread.

Good to hear. I suspect all our wives are better than us in so many ways. Just not at CC (which they all loathe, naturally).

"Are you playing that bloody game again!"
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3118
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Postby malevolous on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:03 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:.....and not between two slices of bread.

Good to hear. I suspect all our wives are better than us in so many ways. Just not at CC (which they all loathe, naturally).

"Are you playing that bloody game again!"

:lol: It took me 8 months to get her where she doesn't roll her eyes every time she sees me on it :D
Image
User avatar
Major malevolous
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Postby laughingcavalier on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:03 pm

malevolous wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:.....and not between two slices of bread.

Good to hear. I suspect all our wives are better than us in so many ways. Just not at CC (which they all loathe, naturally).

"Are you playing that bloody game again!"

:lol: It took me 8 months to get her where she doesn't roll her eyes every time she sees me on it :D


When she stops rolling her eyes is when you know you've really got problems.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier laughingcavalier
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Postby IcePack on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:14 pm

viewtopic.php?f=438&t=174424&view=unread#unread

F400 New Thread, Gunn has passed the baton.

icePack
Image
the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness! Armies will lay down their weapons to be taken into our numbers or die and lose their souls. What will you decide?
User avatar
Major IcePack
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 7838
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (20) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (15)

Re: F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Postby pconnolly365 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:39 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:
malevolous wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:.....and not between two slices of bread.

Good to hear. I suspect all our wives are better than us in so many ways. Just not at CC (which they all loathe, naturally).

"Are you playing that bloody game again!"

:lol: It took me 8 months to get her where she doesn't roll her eyes every time she sees me on it :D


When she stops rolling her eyes is when you know you've really got problems.


The trick to get her to encourage you to play is to look for spoilers in the soap operas and sit there telling her what's going to happen.
Then you can hear the immortal words 'Haven't you got anything to play on your laptop?'
Image
User avatar
Captain pconnolly365
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:46 am
Location: Liverpool UK
Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (21)

Previous

Return to Clan Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login