I very like your format qwert. This is now much better than previous solution, obviously you were considered a lot of opinion, as contrast to the leader of CL4 who just did what he had in mind.
Some points I would like to adress:
1. Does clans play in the same week vs different clans, ie home set vs TOFU and away set vs PACK in the same week? if yes, I think that is great idea.
2. If you get 42 sign ups instead of 36, which is more likely as clan area is growing and CL4 had 39 entries, how it will apply in the format? will it be qualification tournaments with 7 clans in 6 groups, so then you make League 4, or you will make 7 groups of 6 clans, in which case every League will extend from 12 to 14 clans?
3. "If the tie is between more than two clans, then the tie is broken, using the games the clans have played against each other:
a) head-to-head points
b) head-to-head game difference
c)head-to-head away game wins
d)Most away wins for the entire season"
so, if 3 or more clans are tied, there is not Game difference for the entire season the first tie breaker? I think you made typo here.
4. I think maximum allowed games per player should be 4 (2 home 2 away), not 6. with 4 it is 25% of total games, and with 6 it is 37,5% of total games in the round. Previous clan competitions had maximum allowed number of games per player between 30% and 33% of total games. As clan area is growing, clans in average get more members, so there is more chance to have more players be involved in clan war, so then it is no need that one player plays 37,5% of all games. The trend of maximum % of games allowed per player needs to go down as clan area is growing, not up.
5. About the schedule, I think you can afford some free weeks otherwise this may be too hard to be on the date for all clans. I suggest have 2 week break (instead of one week break) after 3rd 6th and 9th, or after 4th and 8th round to be it easier to catch the schedule for everyone. this will make the whole league just 2 or 3 weeks longer, it is really not so much.
6. I suggest you use F400 ranking, and use pools for placing clans into seedings. for example, pool 1 are clans 1-6, pool 2 clans 7-12 etc adn then random draw decides which clan will be placed into which Division.
Those are just minor change suggestions, in total this sounds very nice format