[Official] List of Clans - Active and Historic [9/15/13]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] List of Clans - Historic and Active [1/18/13]

Postby chemefreak on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Fewnix wrote:chemefreak, appreciate what you are doing with this list of clans. A suggestion or two, just suggestions ,not to use you as a punching bag 8-[

how about freezing the list of current active clans Post 2 and calling it clans active as of February 2013? Then, as new clans complete a war and are added to the list of active clans and other clans cease to exist, you provide an updated list, Post 3.

Then, maybe, with the help of those who know such things, you could add more detail to Post 1, the historic clans list? Maybe add any dates or details as to when the clans came into existence, the founders, changes to new leaders, moments of glory, moments of shame stuff like that? Should generate even more activity and interest from those involved in clans. 8-[ 8-[

Appreciate all that you have done, are doing and will do.
=D> =D>

I note the last update date in the thread title so that should give everyone an indication as to when the active list is effective from. I see what you are saying about new clans coming into existence and being able to compare the two, but that just sounds like a lot of extra work! This brings us nicely to point two. I'm sure Admin has a list somewhere of when clans started and discontinued. I will ask. If I can get the historic clans up to date, then I might be able to work in both your suggestions. Let's see what I can do. I like the suggestion. Would make it more of a clan reference. Might be fun.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (6)

Re: [Official] List of Clans - Active and Historic [4/30/13]

Postby Masli on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 am

Hey Cheme,

is this list still up to dat ? I've updated my script :
viewtopic.php?f=527&p=4211255#p4211255
Colonel Masli
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 104
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (17) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (9)

Previous

Return to Clan Archives