F400 Ranking [April 1 Updated]

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [New] F400 Ranking [Updated 07-01-12]

Postby betiko on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm

so basically when we (the pack) faced OTP in CL and won 7-5 we lost points and they went up? not sure it's totally fair either.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 pm

betiko wrote:so basically when we (the pack) faced OTP in CL and won 7-5 we lost points and they went up? not sure it's totally fair either.

By definition you "should" have won by a larger margin. The point gain / loss is minimal.
The way the actual 400 works if the number 1 clan played the bottom clan they'd auto lose points, FD adjusted it so this wasn't the case and is minimized quite a bit.

If clan played Fallen for example, you would be "expected" to win by a good margin.
If the last place clan played first and the war ends 21-20 in favor of #1 - you don't think it's fair to say that last place performed well and achieved "above" their score and vice versa?

These are things it considers. But for cases like PACK/OTP the effect is minimal (it was CL result which is already toned down) and the score was close, so again minimized.

IcePack
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Gunn217 wrote:The impact of those miniwars will be so miniscule that going back and keeping up with the date of each completed war will be more work than it's worth. At least when I was doing it.

It is fairly minimal, but it does alter quite a few results minimally which ultimately could adjust a few positions. Since I got the time il just research and readjust finished dates to reflect the best / most accurate possible score the F400 can come up with.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Postby Keefie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 pm

By way of an example Ice could you show the impact of the recent CC3 war between HH and IA. We were ranked 20 something and IA 6th and the result was 23-18 to IA. So in my book HH performed better than the ranking would suggest.
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Keefie wrote:By way of an example Ice could you show the impact of the recent CC3 war between HH and IA. We were ranked 20 something and IA 6th and the result was 23-18 to IA. So in my book HH performed better than the ranking would suggest.

Sure I can do that. While I have plenty of time to help people analyze the system recreating each war / scenario is fun and all...but let's try not going crazy ;) lol

To make it easier on me if you could provide me the date that specific war your requesting took place I'd appreciate it.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Postby Keefie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Forget that, it will be in next months update as it finished on 01/07
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Ok 10-4

Major IcePack

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Is there any desire within the clan community to see this ranking become more of a "real time" ranking and less of a monthly ranking? While it couldn't be daily, I could update it more often than monthly if there was some desire to change.

"real time"
Weekly
Bi weekly
Monthly?
Etc

The idea can be batted around for a bit, just mentioning / testing the water.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:30 pm

IcePack wrote:Is there any desire within the clan community to see this ranking become more of a "real time" ranking and less of a monthly ranking? While it couldn't be daily, I could update it more often than monthly if there was some desire to change.

"real time"
Weekly
Bi weekly
Monthly?
Etc

The idea can be batted around for a bit, just mentioning / testing the water.

IcePack

Weekly would be awesome...
Captain BGtheBrain
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 96
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (43) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Postby swimmerdude99 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Weekly would be great!!! :)

High Score: 2992
Major swimmerdude99

Medals: 85
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Sniper08 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 pm

no need to burn yourself out , 2 weeks would be great but im equally fine every month.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm not sure where the feelings of burn out are coming from, but this is something I enjoy doing. Not going to cause any burn out here.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Postby Sniper08 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm

IcePack wrote:I'm not sure where the feelings of burn out are coming from, but this is something I enjoy doing. Not going to cause any burn out here.

IcePack

im thinking long term , so far FD and gunn have given the rankings up after a few months of updating it ,if that trend continues you'll be giving it up after a while so instead of you doing it every week keep the status quo. if you commit to doing it every week and lets say you miss it a few times or something goes wrong or ppl start to criticize how your running it then enthusiasm drops and it becomes more of a pain to do it rather than a pleasure. you may enjoy doing this sort of stuff but when ppl get on your back about it you'll find it less enjoyable
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby IcePack on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Point taken. But I doubt I'll burn out, I enjoy it and even of people only wanted it monthly I'd probably still do it weekly for my own enjoyment. I just wouldn't go thru the trouble of posting it :) Ultimately I am doing it for my enjoyment, posting it ere for others is a secondary benefit. I'll love feedback and corrections, but complainers will always be there. I understand that.

I get a lot (most) of my enjoyment from clan and tournaments, and clans really spark my interest. If I could do more within the clan area I probably would.

Anyway...:) don't worry about my burn out.

IcePack

Major IcePack

Postby Dako on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Thank you IcePack for taking over this projects. Make updates whenever you feel you have free time for that.
Brigadier Dako

Medals: 115
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

PreviousNext

Return to Clans