The Official Clan Sitting Rules (Old Version)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby IcePack on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I agree in principle with TheMissionary. I think there were a few cases of individuals abusing tr system and this is a bit overreaction for the rest of the clans that have been sitting without problems.

However, if rules are to be placed I still think there are things that should be relooked at.

IcePack
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Image

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
User avatar
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 5559
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:08 pm

IcePack wrote:
freakns wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:freakns and betiko: Team CC has made it very clear that you should not have someone else's permanent password and thus you should already have not been doing what you are arguing for. This is not new and is not changing with these rules. That has been a site rule for awhile now. As has been mentioned, there are perfectly legal workarounds that require a bit more effort on the part of the actual players in the game (as it should be).

and now you are going to tell me that noone, especially in clan world, is not having anyone permanent password? we can talk all day how this is site rule, but reality is different. and if you ban/block all the accounts that have permanent sitter a lot of premium accounts will be deleted. you know it, i know it, and CC owner knows it. so yeah, it is site rule which noone cares about...


While that may or may not be true it's always been against the rules to be jumping on those accounts you sit to be looking at any games behind fog etc. for any purpose besides actually sitting a turn.

i admit i have break the rules of this site by having permanent password of some members and by giving mine permanent password to some members. this is against the rules just as much as it against the rules to look at fog situation. so dont preach me how im breaking site rules when you clearly doing the same. dont be a hypocrite. and its not just me and you, its majority of clan community. if everything is played strictly by the rules of site then there would be no need for emergency rule because noone could take your turn.

im asking what is wrong with looking into fog games of your clan without making comments? its same shit as having someones permanent password.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby IcePack on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:17 pm

freakns wrote:
IcePack wrote:
freakns wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:freakns and betiko: Team CC has made it very clear that you should not have someone else's permanent password and thus you should already have not been doing what you are arguing for. This is not new and is not changing with these rules. That has been a site rule for awhile now. As has been mentioned, there are perfectly legal workarounds that require a bit more effort on the part of the actual players in the game (as it should be).

and now you are going to tell me that noone, especially in clan world, is not having anyone permanent password? we can talk all day how this is site rule, but reality is different. and if you ban/block all the accounts that have permanent sitter a lot of premium accounts will be deleted. you know it, i know it, and CC owner knows it. so yeah, it is site rule which noone cares about...


While that may or may not be true it's always been against the rules to be jumping on those accounts you sit to be looking at any games behind fog etc. for any purpose besides actually sitting a turn.

i admit i have break the rules of this site by having permanent password of some members and by giving mine permanent password to some members. this is against the rules just as much as it against the rules to look at fog situation. so dont preach me how im breaking site rules when you clearly doing the same. dont be a hypocrite. and its not just me and you, its majority of clan community. if everything is played strictly by the rules of site then there would be no need for emergency rule because noone could take your turn.

im asking what is wrong with looking into fog games of your clan without making comments? its same shit as having someones permanent password.


I've never gone into others accounts looking at clan war games or any other reason other than to sit a game. That has been very clear in rules. That has been considered account sharing.

I'm not "preaching" anything. You previously stated "all top clans log in and look at fog games" and I was saying that's BS.
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Image

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
User avatar
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 5559
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:34 pm

first of all, you are not in top clan... secondly, if you arent doing it that doesnt mean noone from your clan is doing it. thirdly, you said its against the rule to look at fog games and thats how it was since ever, yet having permanent password is not important atm...

look, i can live without looking at fog games, but if you are going to punish me because of it, then lets all follow the site rules to the letter. no permanent password sharing! with this, there will be no emergency sitting. every member who needs sitting will announce in clan war thread time he will be absent, fact that he has changed his password and names of his sitters. you want me to go further into all the site rules?!
or shell we stop this charade and just call this as it is? clan directors are trying to clear up the situation as much as possible before KORT vs TOFU war which is around the corner, otherwise they fear josko and COF will behave even worse then they did in last clan war. we can all dance with flowers in our hair singing peace songs and blablabla, but the truth is there is clear and present hatred between TOFU and KORT. if they say they respect each other, its a lie! they hate each other and would love nothing more then to caught other clan in any sort of cheating. if they can chose between having clear win and catching other clan in cheating both clans would chose second.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby IcePack on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:44 pm

freakns wrote:first of all, you are not in top clan... secondly, if you arent doing it that doesnt mean noone from your clan is doing it. thirdly, you said its against the rule to look at fog games and thats how it was since ever, yet having permanent password is not important atm...


First of all, never said I was (and neither are you). If you doubt is feel free to challenge us or STFU.

Secondly, no our CLAN does not participate in this. It was clearly against the rules and we have regularly had to ask members who are in the games (or get screen shots) to get updates and never logged in as you described.

Thirdly, I don't just say it, it is against the rules as account sharing. Sharing passwords has been gone over plenty of times in the past in other areas. Feel free to argue that point all you want. I'm addressing the previous point you made about account sharing / looking in on other games. I don't need to address everything you say just because you say it.

Have a great day.
IcePack
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Image

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
User avatar
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 5559
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Finsfleet on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Nicky15 wrote:1, Make sure you inform your clan organizer of any planned vacations in advance

That`s just BS
Major Finsfleet
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 am
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Finsfleet on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:15 pm

This site is online for years now. There`s simply no excuse for not having account sitting functionality covered by the application. Forcing users to share their passwords is ridiculous.

I will not conform to this rule. I will not inform anyone in advance when I leave, except the people that are supposed to sit for me. And if I`m banned for this, or one of my sitters, I`ll stop playing the game.

Do not bother answering to this post, because I will not be back to read the answer.
Major Finsfleet
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 am
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby SaMejoHn on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm

many of you have huge sticks up your asses...just relax, and play. so what if a clan wants their best player to take turns, if that's what's going on, it is a clan vs. clan war and he's a member. People pay for this site! I'm not currently in a clan but I would like to join one soon but all this micro managing is too much. How can people with no real authority (IMO) tell a paying member that he cant enjoy what other members enjoy simply because he has a life on saturday and sunday. Some of you take this too serious, but at what point does it become taking it too serious?
User avatar
Major SaMejoHn
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:33 pm
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby eddie2 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 pm

I am 100 percent behind these rules being brought out and have just caught up with this thread but had no time to read it all. So i am sorry if i am posting things already been discussed.

lets start with the first section,


1, The announcing in chat, of the name of the person who has covered a turn will now be mandatory.


this rule is fair enough, but i think you could add that a post in the open challenge thread from the account owner or sitter will be allowed as long as they say when the sitting ends. like me i often sit for a player and forget to post but ips will tell and if a player forgets it will cause a report for a simple mistake.

2, Emergency cover may only be given if the person really is in danger of missing a turn. Therefore a turn can only be covered if there is an hour or less left on the clock. But steps must be taken to contact the player before hand.


this rule is fair enough as long as you are going to take into account where in the world players who are sitting are ie do you expect myself to get up at 3.00 in the morning to sit for someone because i have to do it in the final hour....

3, Sitting for the purpose of covering an extended break from the site can carry on as normal, turns can be taken whenever it is convenient, the sitter can add to chat, but the player on vacation must not take turns themselves during this time or add to game chat. Account sitting is for holidays, vacations and emergencies only.


no comment this is fair.

4, You must not enter clan games if you know in advance that you will not be able to take the vast majority of your turns in any game or be unable to take your turns on a regular basis. Having your account sat on a regular basis for the duration of any clan game will no longer be allowed. If you are going to participate in clan games, it should be you who will actually play in these games.


i would like to see a time scale for this because some games can last as little as 2-3 days some longer so maybe put a limit for the following..

doubles = 7 days before vacation
triples= 12 days
quads= 14 days.

also like reticently i was away for 3 days so depending on play order and when opposing team signed up do i have to miss a whole round of games because i might of missed my first or 2nd turn..

also like reticently highlighted in the josko case i would like to see a rule added that if a player cannot play on weekends they say in game chat and the team try delay there shots to allow this not to need a sitter, also asking opposing team to delay turns and if this is forgotten by the opposing team but follwed by the players team then this is ok to do by a sitter.

5, You must not be in another persons account for any reason, other than to cover turns while that person is on vacation. Adding to chat in a game you are not in for example will not be allowed. You must also not give permission for anyone to wander in and out of your account at their will. Take care of your account. What happens with it is your responsibility.
what if the person is absent and are the following...


1) running a challenge thread (can the sitter update it.)
2) hold privs for a cla clan tourney event (can they make and invite players) while sitting. because punishments are issued for late creation.
3)this is one i was busted for in the event there is a vote in cla and clan leaders are pmed about it but not a member themselves read it and make there vote via pmn from there own account to the other members letting the cla no that clans vote.

these are just my thoughts on things that need to be verified in the rules, and like i said i am sorry if they have already been addressed but these need to be confirmed to stop silly reports. as from what i see you have a good set of rules they just need a little bit of tweaking.

thank you..
eddie2
on behalf of aka.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3812
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 pm

IcePack wrote:
freakns wrote:first of all, you are not in top clan... secondly, if you arent doing it that doesnt mean noone from your clan is doing it. thirdly, you said its against the rule to look at fog games and thats how it was since ever, yet having permanent password is not important atm...


First of all, never said I was (and neither are you). If you doubt is feel free to challenge us or STFU.

Secondly, no our CLAN does not participate in this. It was clearly against the rules and we have regularly had to ask members who are in the games (or get screen shots) to get updates and never logged in as you described.

Thirdly, I don't just say it, it is against the rules as account sharing. Sharing passwords has been gone over plenty of times in the past in other areas. Feel free to argue that point all you want. I'm addressing the previous point you made about account sharing / looking in on other games. I don't need to address everything you say just because you say it.

Have a great day.
IcePack

first, you are right, im not. but i have been in one.
noone from our clan has ever made snapshots then post them on forum... ppl who are in game play that game, permanent. there is no sharing information, taking over actions from others, etc, etc. fact that i get into someones account and look into game without leaving comment does not effect game in any way, nor does effect security of the site. i still havent got any answer why is this offensive but the "its written in the rules" answer. well, its written in the rules that you are forbidden to have someones password and yet you are doing it. i dont participate in account sharing because i have never used someones password for my own benefit. i have never join the game for someone, even if im sitting for someone and invitation pops up, i neither accept it or decline it. i have never create a game under someones account. i have never make a move into game if i havent been asked to do so because account owner can not make it. i even dont use "emergency" rule.

ps. saying someone to shut the f*ck up is really mature. and polite. and more then anything its unbeatable argument in any discussion.
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby IcePack on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:05 pm

freakns wrote:
IcePack wrote:
freakns wrote:first of all, you are not in top clan... secondly, if you arent doing it that doesnt mean noone from your clan is doing it. thirdly, you said its against the rule to look at fog games and thats how it was since ever, yet having permanent password is not important atm...


First of all, never said I was (and neither are you). If you doubt is feel free to challenge us or STFU.

Secondly, no our CLAN does not participate in this. It was clearly against the rules and we have regularly had to ask members who are in the games (or get screen shots) to get updates and never logged in as you described.

Thirdly, I don't just say it, it is against the rules as account sharing. Sharing passwords has been gone over plenty of times in the past in other areas. Feel free to argue that point all you want. I'm addressing the previous point you made about account sharing / looking in on other games. I don't need to address everything you say just because you say it.

Have a great day.
IcePack

first, you are right, im not. but i have been in one.
noone from our clan has ever made snapshots then post them on forum... ppl who are in game play that game, permanent. there is no sharing information, taking over actions from others, etc, etc. fact that i get into someones account and look into game without leaving comment does not effect game in any way, nor does effect security of the site. i still havent got any answer why is this offensive but the "its written in the rules" answer. well, its written in the rules that you are forbidden to have someones password and yet you are doing it. i dont participate in account sharing because i have never used someones password for my own benefit. i have never join the game for someone, even if im sitting for someone and invitation pops up, i neither accept it or decline it. i have never create a game under someones account. i have never make a move into game if i havent been asked to do so because account owner can not make it. i even dont use "emergency" rule.

ps. saying someone to shut the f*ck up is really mature. and polite. and more then anything its unbeatable argument in any discussion.


Good for u, been in a top clan. Want applause?

You HAVE shared accounts because that's what the site says they consider what you've been doing. Logging into the account to view a game, whether it brings harm to anything or not is irrelevant. It says the site considers it account sharing. If you don't like it, make a suggestion to change that.

I know a lot of people who can say the same thing about emergency rule and sitting only when asked etc this is not something special that just you've achieved. Same with acceptance of games (and these points are irrelavant) Many people have sat for others properly for a long time.

IcePack

PS - Who's preaching now? You want to talk crap about the Fallen, you can expect me to tell u to challenge us or shut up. I don't need a lesson from a random online stranger on politeness nor maturity, especially from you of all people.
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Image

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
User avatar
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 5559
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Bones2484 wrote:freakns and betiko: Team CC has made it very clear that you should not have someone else's permanent password and thus you should already have not been doing what you are arguing for. This is not new and is not changing with these rules. That has been a site rule for awhile now. As has been mentioned, there are perfectly legal workarounds that require a bit more effort on the part of the actual players in the game (as it should be).


I believe that to be an incorrect statement. KA has strongly suggested NOT having someone else's password but it has never been forbidden.

nicky15 wrote:2, Emergency cover may only be given if the person really is in danger of missing a turn. Therefore a turn can only be covered if there is an hour or less left on the clock. But steps must be taken to contact the player before hand.


It seems there is a lot of confusion because the rules only account for two types of problems: MIA emergencies and vacations. They do not cover a third, which is when you are notified outside of CC (email, text, phone, etc) that someone will miss turns. This situation does not fall under rules 2 or 3, but should be addressed in its own rule for clarity.

I would suggest you add the following between after rule 3:

(new 4), In the event that you are notified by the account holder that they will be unable to take their turns, you can take their turns like they are on an extended break. There is no requirement to wait until there is 1 hour left on the clock, but if they have given you a time frame that they expect to be able to take turns, you should not take turns that will end past that time.

Finally:
16:06:44 ‹BGtheBrain› Ace, go make a funny joke in the Clan Sitting thread to diffuse the situation
16:06:48 ‹BGtheBrain› :mrgreen:
16:11:11 ‹Ace Rimmer› BGtheBrain, http://www.conquerclub.com/for...3981378
16:11:20 ‹Ace Rimmer› that is an incorrect statement by Bones, correct?
16:11:52 ‹BGtheBrain› its a sticky situation
16:12:07 ‹Ace Rimmer› your wife's face was a sticky situation
User avatar
Captain Ace Rimmer
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:20 pm

I think that these new rules are really a good happy medium for all and to those who are saying it's an overreaction I think you need to remember that you can't please everyone. The admins cannot make severe restrictions because that will eliminate too many people and they can't be too loose because certain players will just take advantage of this leniency. If even a handful of players are taking advantage of the system, it's worth making more strict.
So many people are acting as though missing turns in a clan game is the completely unfair or the end of the world. If your clan can't take it's turns you should be able to suck up this shortcoming and accept it as a weak point in your team. I suggest taking out your frustrations on your own weak members and weeding out, not griping to admin since this really sounds as though it is the best they can do for the time being.
Ultimately, this set of guidelines is fair, what more do you want?
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Ace Rimmer on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 pm

I did forget to say that I think it's a very good balance in the new ruleset, and smart for the CDs to say they are open to changes. Also glad it didn't just come from their heads, they have been asking for feedback. Yes, I gave Bruce a slight compliment. No, the world will probably not end.

Funkyterrance wrote:Ultimately, this set of guidelines is fair, what more do you want?


JaneAustin's dirty panties.
User avatar
Captain Ace Rimmer
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Re: The Official Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 pm

IcePack wrote:Good for u, been in a top clan. Want applause?

You HAVE shared accounts because that's what the site says they consider what you've been doing. Logging into the account to view a game, whether it brings harm to anything or not is irrelevant. It says the site considers it account sharing. If you don't like it, make a suggestion to change that.

I know a lot of people who can say the same thing about emergency rule and sitting only when asked etc this is not something special that just you've achieved. Same with acceptance of games (and these points are irrelavant) Many people have sat for others properly for a long time.

IcePack

PS - Who's preaching now? You want to talk crap about the Fallen, you can expect me to tell u to challenge us or shut up. I don't need a lesson from a random online stranger on politeness nor maturity, especially from you of all people.

good, if its account sharing, than ban me. make a thread on cheating and abuse report, pass me a link, and i will confirm that i have been logging into clan mates accounts to see how the game is going on. you are saying it is against site rules, then take action into your hands, and ask for my banishment from the site. im sure many from here will back you up on this, because as far as i can see, this is HUGE problem. so, do something about it, make the thread, make the clan world better place.
i posted what i have done just to make sure you and everyone else understand i havent effected game in any way. i do believe many people do the same thing, but not all, cause if all of the people have done that, we wouldnt have this discussion right now.
ps. i dont want to turn this into personal debate. and if we challenge you and win in clan war would that change your point on this matter? if we lose i surely wouldnt change mine, so what was actually the point you were trying to achieve by asking for challenge and insulting me in same time?
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login