As always this Cup's purpose is to establish new and lower ranked clans,
give them a chance to win something and gather valuable experience
as a base for further growth and rise in ranks.
It is not as strict as other competitions as we have to cherish
any new blood coming into clan world and give them a chance
to understand and learn how to be an effective clan.
Bear that in mind.
Thanks to Benga for doing an awesome job running the Newcomers Cup in the past , hopefully I can somewhat fill his shoes!!!
When signing up, please add a contact!
- Sign ups are open till April 28th and will start May 5th.
- There is no seeding, bracket will be randomized.
- The winner of the event will have to finish at least 3 wars.
- There is no limitation on number of clans entering.
- Each clan war is to be issued a medal as it normally would.
- new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
- any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
- any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
RESTRICTED FOR PREVIOUS WINNERS:
[*]NC - THE PACK
[*]NC2 - Grim Reapers
[*]NC3 - The New Crusade
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Each clan member can only participate in 15 games per clan war
- Each map can only be used twice per clan, per clan war, but can only be used once per game type
(i.e. once for triples and once for quads)
- no freestyle, speed, manual deployments, beta maps or trench warfare (trench allowed if agreed upon by both clans)
- 12 H agreement is not a requirement, but can be negotiated by engaging clans
- Will be consisted of 41 games
- 14 quads, 14 trips, 12 dubs + tie on Classic with escalating, chain and no fog settings
- Clans will work out all other details between themselves
(who is running the war thread and in how many sets are the games being played)
DESIRED START DATES:
- Round 1: May 5th
- Round 2: June 16th
- Round 3: July 28th
- Round 4: September 8th
- Round 5: October 20th
- For using maps & players more the stated in RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
the other team gets to choose which games they wish to replace,
by choosing map and settings of their preference.
- If players are timing out repeatedly in a game, that game will be replayed unless
won by the opposing team.
- If at any time anyone needs more time please ask, the desired dates are obviously not set in stone!!
- All complaints are to be looked up in case by case fashion. If I feel there is a possibility of a conflict of
interest in any of the complaints they will be escalated to the CD's
Ulti-M8's (UM8) - crazy4catnip
You'll Never Walk Alone (YNWA) - AdamKeith
The Fantastic Four-Skins (TFFS) - aaronvollrath
++the legion++ (LEG)- codierose
Risk Attackers (RA) - VioIet
Les Hussards du Dragon (LHDD) - QuikSilver
Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus (VVV) - mint-murray
Atlantis (ATL) - Genoke
Magnificent bastards (MB) - bragsie/ponyandtrap
Headless Horseman (HH) - Keefie
Retribution (RET) - The_Samurai
Always Kicking Ass (AKA) - Razorvich
A Question of Honour (AQoH) - kuma32478
Clan FISO (FISO) - Vid_FISO/kizkiz.
Riders of the Storm (ROTS) - NoSurvivors/pickledmushrooms
The Last Warriors (TLW) - Theldin