[NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Can be closed

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [10/??]

Postby Genoke on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm

The_Samurai wrote:Retribution is in and I'll be the contact person - cheers !

OPEN FOR:

new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking


i'm afraid you can't participate...you're ranked #10 in F400... :D
Image
My CC:
show
User avatar
Colonel Genoke
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:32 am
Location: Sweet Belgium!
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [10/??]

Postby Keefie on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Genoke wrote:
The_Samurai wrote:Retribution is in and I'll be the contact person - cheers !

OPEN FOR:

new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking


i'm afraid you can't participate...you're ranked #10 in F400... :D


I would have absolutely no problem with Retribution taking part in this tourney. IMHO they have more right to be here than Brethren of the Fat Atlantis :lol:
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [10/??]

Postby therealdeal_37 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am

Keefie wrote:
Genoke wrote:
The_Samurai wrote:Retribution is in and I'll be the contact person - cheers !

OPEN FOR:

new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking


i'm afraid you can't participate...you're ranked #10 in F400... :D


I would have absolutely no problem with Retribution taking part in this tourney. IMHO they have more right to be here than Brethren of the Fat Atlantis :lol:


We were first ranked in February of 2013 and were below 18th in March. We specifically bypassed the Conquer Cup for this tourney as we only have 3 members that have had any clan experience prior to joining Retribution. This is also really the first time we are even eligible for this tourney.
Image
Major therealdeal_37
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (9)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [10/??]

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:02 pm

therealdeal_37 wrote:
Keefie wrote:
Genoke wrote:
The_Samurai wrote:Retribution is in and I'll be the contact person - cheers !

OPEN FOR:

new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking


i'm afraid you can't participate...you're ranked #10 in F400... :D


I would have absolutely no problem with Retribution taking part in this tourney. IMHO they have more right to be here than Brethren of the Fat Atlantis :lol:


We were first ranked in February of 2013 and were below 18th in March. We specifically bypassed the Conquer Cup for this tourney as we only have 3 members that have had any clan experience prior to joining Retribution. This is also really the first time we are even eligible for this tourney.


F400
March 1 - RET Unranked
March 15 - RET 21st
April 1 - RET 13th
April 15 - RET 10th

You qualified in March, but he does say you must qualify in March AND April...so, IDK.
Image
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
User avatar
Captain IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 6155
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby Keefie on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:39 pm

If Retribution are not allowed to play then HH will reconsider our participation. They passed on CC4 for this tourney.
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby The_Samurai on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Interesting that Retribution is a problem, when Atlantis is basically exclusively composed of experienced clan players and is therefore only a new clan in its date of creation and name, but a very experienced team in clan events. Perhaps the Newcomers cup should add an additional eligibility criterion, such as new clans should be composed of less than 15% of players with clan experience ?

I can't believe that Atlantis is actually afraid of us ... :lol:

This is another bad taste in the clan world after all the politics involved in the other cup and the discussions surrounding it ... :?
Image
Best rank: ranked #129 | high score 2922
Co-leader of Retribution
User avatar
Major The_Samurai
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 am
Location: South Africa
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Oh brother, here we go again :lol:.. it is always something in the clan world..
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby chapcrap on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Keefie wrote:If Retribution are not allowed to play then HH will reconsider our participation. They passed on CC4 for this tourney.

:roll:

They should read the rules...
The_Samurai wrote:This is another bad taste in the clan world after all the politics involved in the other cup and the discussions surrounding it ... :?

There aren't any politics involved in this. They are ranked too high. The rules were clearly laid out.
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 pm

The organizer hasn't spoken up yet, so be patient and see what he says.
Image
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
User avatar
Captain IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 6155
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby Genoke on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 pm

The_Samurai wrote:Interesting that Retribution is a problem, when Atlantis is basically exclusively composed of experienced clan players and is therefore only a new clan in its date of creation and name, but a very experienced team in clan events. Perhaps the Newcomers cup should add an additional eligibility criterion, such as new clans should be composed of less than 15% of players with clan experience ?

OPEN FOR:
new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking


i also don't understand the difference between rank 18 and 21, since they're almost the same rank. But who am i to discuss the rules?
i just read the rules and i follow them, agree or disagree...why would there be rules anyway?

The_Samurai wrote:I can't believe that Atlantis is actually afraid of us ... :lol:

Atlantis isn't afraid....i only read and follow the rules applied for this cup...
i do hope we'll meet in a tourney somewhere...i like the speed how your clan has been climbing into a top 10. Good work! =D>
Image
My CC:
show
User avatar
Colonel Genoke
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:32 am
Location: Sweet Belgium!
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby eddie2 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 pm

well i hate to say but this is the fallback of bad rules and commands..

genoke if you want to follow this set of rules then (withdraw from ccup4) you did not qualify for that as the rules where, but have joined with acceptance of clan directors.

on the other hand we have a clan like retribution who stuck by the rules and joined this cup. i give them full backing to join. if we do not then it will allow aoce to join and others wanting the best of both sides like atlantis and others.
and icepack
hide: Mar 1 2013

ret were not on the f400 in [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days left

Postby mcshanester29 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:43 am


with the rules of
new clans - clan that has yet to be ranked by F400 ranking
any older clans ranked 21 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking
any clan created within last year ranked 18 or lower in March and April 2013 in F400 ranking


so genoke you took advantage of a noob head cd and joined up to one event don't take the piss of a clan that did not and if anything you should be disallowed because you are in ccup4 illegal to reg rules.

ret have followed long standing rules for events in the clan world you have not, and since proven that you want to pick the cherry from both get lost
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:28 pm

RET is listed as participating do pretty sure it's all moot point
Image
12:11:16 ‹Swifte› good thing we have the beta program to weed all these problems out
12:15:00 * IcePack joins Social
12:15:35 ‹Swifte› well that's just bad timing
User avatar
Captain IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 6155
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (12)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby Armandolas on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:30 pm

IcePack wrote:The organizer hasn't spoken up yet, so be patient and see what he says.


this seems wise, befere any drama starts :)
User avatar
Brigadier Armandolas
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 am
Location: Lisbon
Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Personally, I believe RET and Atlantis should not be allowed in, because this cup is now pointless, as either RET or Atlantis will win, no one else has a shot really. But yes, the point is moot. It will be a good final :)
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby Keefie on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Personally, I believe RET and Atlantis should not be allowed in, because this cup is now pointless, as either RET or Atlantis will win, no one else has a shot really. But yes, the point is moot. It will be a good final :)


Oh Really !!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (16) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby chemefreak on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Keefie wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Personally, I believe RET and Atlantis should not be allowed in, because this cup is now pointless, as either RET or Atlantis will win, no one else has a shot really. But yes, the point is moot. It will be a good final :)


Oh Really !!!!!!!


Just wait until ACE joins...
:twisted: ChemE :twisted: Praetor
Image
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
User avatar
Major chemefreak
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 3393
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Columbus (Franklin Park), Ohio
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (17)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 pm

chemefreak wrote:
Keefie wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Personally, I believe RET and Atlantis should not be allowed in, because this cup is now pointless, as either RET or Atlantis will win, no one else has a shot really. But yes, the point is moot. It will be a good final :)


Oh Really !!!!!!!


Just wait until ACE joins...


:roll: sorry, HH is good but not that good.. lol. And Yes, ACE shouldnt be able to either.. but oh well. Lol. Just hope we dont get any of em round 1.. xD GL to all
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 am

Lol, for the record we won't be joining and never considered it appropriate to do so.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (12) General Contribution (2)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby Genoke on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 am

eddie2 wrote:genoke if you want to follow this set of rules then (withdraw from ccup4) you did not qualify for that as the rules where, but have joined with acceptance of clan directors.

so genoke you took advantage of a noob head cd and joined up to one event don't take the piss of a clan that did not and if anything you should be disallowed because you are in ccup4 illegal to reg rules.

Like usual you don't know everything behind the scene, but you've got your own interpretation.

When our clan was rised, they asked me to be a member of CDF, which i accepted.
2 months later CC4 was open for sign ups:
To sign up for the Conqueror's Cup, each clan must meet the following criteria.
-Must be members of the CDF
-and must demonstrate adequate ability to carry on a war (organizer experience, etc.)


so yes we meet the requirements.

eddie2 wrote:ret have followed long standing rules for events in the clan world you have not, and since proven that you want to pick the cherry from both get lost

says the guy who doesn't know me and who's always right, in every thread...!
People warned me about you...and yep they're right!
Last edited by Genoke on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
My CC:
show
User avatar
Colonel Genoke
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:32 am
Location: Sweet Belgium!
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby eddie2 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 am

genoke no offense against yourself but that rule used to be 1 month active and 1 complete war. which was a down grade from 3 months active and 2 wars. that rule was changed to the above on the merger of empire aoc to allow them into ccup4 and therefore allowed yourselves and vvv. and no i am not always right but i will fight for fairness. but lets not get into it here. your in and ret is with no complaints from me or aka, So enjoy the 1 cup you were officially allowed in and i look forward to kicking your ass.

no survivours i see it as if the clans are new they can join because they are new clans and qualify for this event this time the next event they will not.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby jetsetwilly on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:57 am

eddie2 wrote:genoke no offense against yourself but that rule used to be 1 month active and 1 complete war. which was a down grade from 3 months active and 2 wars. that rule was changed to the above on the merger of empire aoc to allow them into ccup4 and therefore allowed yourselves and vvv. and no i am not always right but i will fight for fairness. but lets not get into it here. your in and ret is with no complaints from me or aka, So enjoy the 1 cup you were officially allowed in and i look forward to kicking your ass.

no survivours i see it as if the clans are new they can join because they are new clans and qualify for this event this time the next event they will not.


Eddie, as ever you have no idea at what point the rule change was discussed, the intention was always to let the other 2 clans play in the cup. The old rules were antiquated and needed to be replaced. It was just convenient for you to assume that it was yet another CD conspiracy aimed at helping specific clans. Admittedly it would have been wiser to publish that change much earlier to avoid the standard Eddieisms but we live and learn. Now let's stop littering this thread with unwanted rubbish.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (12) General Contribution (2)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby eddie2 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 am

jetsetwilly wrote:
eddie2 wrote:genoke no offense against yourself but that rule used to be 1 month active and 1 complete war. which was a down grade from 3 months active and 2 wars. that rule was changed to the above on the merger of empire aoc to allow them into ccup4 and therefore allowed yourselves and vvv. and no i am not always right but i will fight for fairness. but lets not get into it here. your in and ret is with no complaints from me or aka, So enjoy the 1 cup you were officially allowed in and i look forward to kicking your ass.

no survivours i see it as if the clans are new they can join because they are new clans and qualify for this event this time the next event they will not.


Eddie, as ever you have no idea at what point the rule change was discussed, the intention was always to let the other 2 clans play in the cup. The old rules were antiquated and needed to be replaced. It was just convenient for you to assume that it was yet another CD conspiracy aimed at helping specific clans. Admittedly it would have been wiser to publish that change much earlier to avoid the standard Eddieisms but we live and learn. Now let's stop littering this thread with unwanted rubbish.


jetset that is fair enough if that is the way it happened. all i had to look at was the fact
1)empire aoc joined together.
2)rule was changed and empire aoc were told they could join.
3)a atlantis player posted in thread saying so we can join now.

the comment from no 3 might of been because of old rule would not of allowed them but the way it was worded made it sound like they had been told they could not. but like you said lets move on and hope all that carry on wont happen again...

ps things like that are things you would of talked about in cdf
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3831
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 2 days

Postby Genoke on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:08 am

eddie2 wrote:genoke no offense against yourself but that rule used to be 1 month active and 1 complete war. which was a down grade from 3 months active and 2 wars. that rule was changed to the above on the merger of empire aoc to allow them into ccup4 and therefore allowed yourselves and vvv. So enjoy the 1 cup you were officially allowed in and i look forward to kicking your ass.

Before Atlantis i rarely looked at the forum, so i have no idea about history here (specially i don't want to read every old threads)
euh...we're allowed on 2 cups actually (TNC and CC4), same as you...maybe we could meet twice! ;)
eddie2 wrote:no survivours i see it as if the clans are new they can join because they are new clans and qualify for this event this time the next event they will not.

It depends on how our rank will be...if we can climb in the ranking above #18 then i agree, if we would have rank 33 (which i hope not), then we still could join, no?
eddie2 wrote:3)a atlantis player posted in thread saying so we can join now.

I've looked after it (in TNC and CC4 thread), but i can't find it...eddie could you help me out here, where to find it
Image
My CC:
show
User avatar
Colonel Genoke
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:32 am
Location: Sweet Belgium!
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 1 day l

Postby The_Samurai on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 am

Retribution will aligned itself with the final decision of the tourney organizers. However, my final input is that Retribution did qualify at the time of joining the cup, but now seems to suffer from having climbed the ladder too fast. Should we wish we had lost our last 2 games to still qualify for this cup ? :lol:
Image
Best rank: ranked #129 | high score 2922
Co-leader of Retribution
User avatar
Major The_Samurai
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 am
Location: South Africa
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: [NC4] Newcomers Cup 4 - Taking signups [15/??] - 1 day l

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 am

The_Samurai wrote:Retribution will aligned itself with the final decision of the tourney organizers. However, my final input is that Retribution did qualify at the time of joining the cup, but now seems to suffer from having climbed the ladder too fast. Should we wish we had lost our last 2 games to still qualify for this cup ? :lol:


Well if you qualified for the cup when you signed up, I suppose it is only fair.

And jetset.. thank god :lol:

GL and have fun everyone!
User avatar
Cook NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login