Don't imagine that for one minute, that I'm serious about joining KORT, but
what would happen if me (or another) member of TOFU asked to join you guys?
This is just a drunken theoretical question. Being drunk, allows me the laziness to not bother looking if the question has already been asked. I know I'm not exactly the best player in the clan, but I am one of the more don't give a shit what I write in the public forums
it's just for fun
We do respect you guys. I assume the feeling is mutual.
I don't know that it's ever been asked in public before.
In order to determine whether I support or oppose a person's request to join KORT I use a proprietary formula that takes into account the following variables:
1. How often and how successfully has [APPLICANT] complimented me?
2. Have I previously played (and enjoyed) games with [APPLICANT]?
3. What do I know about [APPLICANT]'s play skills?
4. What do I know about [APPLICANT]'s communication skills?
5. Based on a few quick searches of memory and the forums, how much shit-talking about KORT has [APPLICANT] engaged in?
6. How often does [APPLICANT] post generally irritating ME-TOOist drivel or support in response to other user's witch-hunting campaigns?
Anyone would get a fair run through, though I imagine that a few TOFUers would get a fairly negative score for #5.