[Competitive] [CLOSED]TFFS

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [COMPETITIVE] [RECRUITING] [DESPERATE] TFFS

Postby jefjef on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am

aaronvollrath wrote:
jigger1986 wrote:I am floored that you guys havent received more people begging you to join.

i think some of it had to do w/ the vicmasters avatar. we have upgraded, so hopefully it induces a change in interest or, rather, lack thereof.

I am surprised. You all seem to be rock hard so your recruitment problems (and multi accusations) obviously are cuz of your avi.

So to help out a fellow clan I will loan you one of my favs that screams COME HITHER!

This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby alt1978 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 am

had you held vicmasters out of more games i think the touchdown prediction may have held up.
Major alt1978

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (2)

Postby tec805 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 am

aaronvollrath wrote:
jigger1986 wrote:I am floored that you guys havent received more people begging you to join.

i think some of it had to do w/ the vicmasters avatar. we have upgraded, so hopefully it induces a change in interest or, rather, lack thereof.

Gee really, the worst avatar on CC and you were surprised people didn't want to be involved? Okay, maybe not the worst, but completely... odd? Replaced by... odd? :? Good luck with it anyway.
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (16)

Postby aaronvollrath on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:41 am

jefjef wrote:
aaronvollrath wrote:

I am surprised. You all seem to be rock hard so your recruitment problems (and multi accusations) obviously are cuz of your avi.

So to help out a fellow clan I will loan you one of my favs that screams COME HITHER!

yeah, beeps and jakevv had some issues. nobody else did. i think they had issues, because they like to get their cc fix by way of speed games against random people. apparently those (random) individuals thought they were playing the same person.

that avatar, sir, looks too much like hambone's mom!
Last edited by aaronvollrath on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain aaronvollrath

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (22)

Postby aaronvollrath on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am

tec805 wrote:
aaronvollrath wrote:

Gee really, the worst avatar on CC and you were surprised people didn't want to be involved? Okay, maybe not the worst, but completely... odd? Replaced by... odd? :? Good luck with it anyway.

it was either those or a picture of some tofu. :geek:
Captain aaronvollrath

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby aaronvollrath on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 am

alt1978 wrote:had you held vicmasters out of more games i think the touchdown prediction may have held up.

id vs tff results spreadsheet

actually, vicmasters brought his 'a' game in this matchup. most of the time he is predisposed towards ambivalence when it comes to winning/losing.

thanks for the vote of confidence. of course, i had to downplay that in the thread that (for some reason) failed to be updated in a timely manner.
Captain aaronvollrath

Postby danryan on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 am

I'll offer you a stale can of beer to become our clan statistician. That spreadsheet is a work of art.

In fact, let me offer you a slightly used gobstopper in addition to the stale can of Pearl for the esteemed position. :D
Lieutenant danryan

Medals: 153
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (14)

Postby Commander9 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:14 am

danryan wrote:I'll offer you a stale can of beer to become our clan statistician. That spreadsheet is a work of art.

In fact, let me offer you a slightly used gobstopper in addition to the stale can of Pearl for the esteemed position. :D

Got to 2nd this - very, very nicely done.

It truly is shocking that you don't have a swarm of people just trying to get in.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby aspalm on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 pm

especially because i am NOT the biggest a**hole on c.club.

i just HAVE the biggest a**hole on c.club.

a subtle, but important, difference. :?
Lieutenant aspalm

Medals: 83
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (23)

Postby aaronvollrath on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 pm

aspalm wrote:especially because i am NOT the biggest a**hole on c.club.

i just HAVE the biggest a**hole on c.club.

a subtle, but important, difference. :?

sorry, i didn't want to disclose that fact so i obfuscated a bit. however, a quick internet search brings up images of you in compromising positions with fists and wine bottles, so i guess there is proof to support your disclosure.
Captain aaronvollrath

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 pm

i would join your clan but I'm satisfied with Team Ohio. unless it's acceptable to join more than 1 clan.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby aaronvollrath on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

thanks for the interest, shieldgenerator7, but, for competitive clans, the general rule is that you can only be in one clan. good luck to you and team ohio. maybe we can set up a clan war at some point in the future?
best regards,
aaronvollrath
Captain aaronvollrath

Postby BoyWonder on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 am

let's join I play way over a douzen maps and i am looking for a clan to join please pm me if you have accepted for me to join
Cadet BoyWonder

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Qwert on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

boy wonder-what hepend with your piont master clan?
Well these is hepend when you desperate need clan member-good luck TFFS with boy wonder,your new clan member.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Postby Gunn217 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 am

They may be desperate for members but they are not desperate for talent. I'd put money on TFFS to thump the geese if they were to go head to head.
Major Gunn217

Medals: 102
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Competitive] [Recruiting]TFFS

Postby beeps on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 am

because they like to get their cc fix by way of speed games against random people.
:D :D

I love getting the fix the rush can be great or just completely depressing depending on how the dice go, I would like to stay in your clan for a bit yet. =D>
Lieutenant beeps

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (21)

Re: [Competitive] [Recruiting]TFFS

Postby swoopy00091 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

You guys still looking. Not the most experienced but enjoy team games and learning all the time. EWould be an honour to learn more from the best :)
Sergeant 1st Class swoopy00091

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: [Competitive] [CLOSED]TFFS

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 am

What's happening with you guys?!
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: [Competitive] [CLOSED]TFFS

Postby josse_m on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 pm

hi, me and my brother are interested in your clan, he has the same score than me.
thx
Lieutenant josse_m

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Clan Archives