You'll Never Walk Alone [Dissolved]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: You'll Never Walk Alone [Official Clan][Recruiting]

Postby kizkiz on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 am

chapcrap wrote:
AdamKeith wrote:
kizkiz wrote:
AdamKeith wrote:
This clan offers something that no other clan on this site offers: a football theme.

Me thinks someone needs to google FISO and adjust their claim ;) :lol:

no, FISO has a fantasy SPORTS theme. not just football, but other sports as well.

Also, I was talking about competitive clans when I said that. :lol: :D

I thought i'd wait until our non competitive little clan won the war against YNWA before responding to this :lol:
:mrgreen:
Major kizkiz

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)
Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby AdamKeith on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

I would like to welcome YNWA's newest member: Deng Xiao Ping to the clan!

I am honoured to have such a high caliber player in YNWA's ranks!
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)
General Contribution (1)

Postby AdamKeith on Fri May 24, 2013 7:43 pm

I would like to welcome You'll Never Walk Alone's newest member, Power Bomb to the clan! I am looking forward to winning some games with you!
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)
General Contribution (1)

Postby AdamKeith on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:43 pm

I would like to welcome wombat4 into the clan! You'll Never Walk Alone!

Also I would like to congratulate elonpuckhog on his promotion to co-leader! I am looking forward to working with you to improve the clan!
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

General Contribution (1)

Postby Genoke on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am

it looks like you're losing or dropping members...
from the 3 latest additions, 2 already aren't in your clan anymore. How come?
My CC:
show
Brigadier Genoke

Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (21)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Vid_FISO on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 am

Genoke wrote:it looks like you're losing or dropping members...

Probably the result of infiltration by Man U fans posting "20-18" and then walking away laughing :D
Lieutenant Vid_FISO

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby AdamKeith on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 am

Vid_FISO wrote:
Genoke wrote:it looks like you're losing or dropping members...

Probably the result of infiltration by Man U fans posting "20-18" and then walking away laughing :D

That's correct Vid :D . I responded by posting "5-3" and sent them on their way!

On a serious note Genoke, YNWA is going through some tough times. One of those was experimenting with clans & he did not like the 'clan experience' in general. The language barrier was a bit of an issue there IMO. The other left because he did not like the dynamics of the clan.
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

General Contribution (1)

Postby elonpuckhog on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:00 pm

As I'm sure you might have guessed, YNWA is dissolving as a clan and obviously not taking any further applications.
Lieutenant elonpuckhog
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (28) General Contribution (2)

Postby Teflon Kris on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 am

Yo folks

It will be difficult to prise players away from other clans in order to make this a strong clan.

I've got another idea:

Set-up a user-group for football fans:

Within the usergroup, fans of different clubs can get together

This may result in mini-clans of supporters of popular teams that can play each other in mini-competitions.

:D

This would work better as football fans already in clans could join the usergroup and get involved.

A couple of years ago we had a Liverpool fans usergrup and it was lots of fun.

Major Teflon Kris

Medals: 176
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (21) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (8)

Postby AdamKeith on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:21 pm

DJ Teflon wrote:Yo folks

It will be difficult to prise players away from other clans in order to make this a strong clan.

I've got another idea:

Set-up a user-group for football fans:

Within the usergroup, fans of different clubs can get together

This may result in mini-clans of supporters of popular teams that can play each other in mini-competitions.

This would work better as football fans already in clans could join the usergroup and get involved.

A couple of years ago we had a Liverpool fans usergrup and it was lots of fun.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this comment, DJ. It is absolutely spot on & that's a good idea that you came up with.

The idea of a football clan would definitely work better as a broad usergroup.
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

General Contribution (1)

Postby Vid_FISO on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

AdamKeith wrote:
The idea of a football clan would definitely work better as a broad usergroup.

We're called FISO :D
FISO - home of the winners, FPL, SDT, TFF (unfortunately none of them play CC :-))
Lieutenant Vid_FISO

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Clan Archives